PDA

View Full Version : Reserved Slots!

Habibi
4 Apr 2010, 05:28pm
Well the TTT server doesn't have no reserved slots for supporters and admins.. I think this should be added just like they are in the CS:S servers. Thanks for the consideration.

Ares018
4 Apr 2010, 05:29pm
I agree, the server is usually full and once I couldn't get in for about 5-10 min.

SoulKeeper
4 Apr 2010, 05:49pm
We had them, they apparently crashed the server whenever an admin tried to use one.

Afamad 2.1
4 Apr 2010, 05:51pm
No. Not on TTT. I waited 20 minutes straight to get in the damn server. I'm not going to do that only to get in, and get kicked 30 seconds later because somebody wanted to get in.

b0red
4 Apr 2010, 05:56pm
*Cough* 2nd server *Cough*

Habibi
5 Apr 2010, 01:42am
No. Not on TTT. I waited 20 minutes straight to get in the damn server. I'm not going to do that only to get in, and get kicked 30 seconds later because somebody wanted to get in.

then donate to the community fool

turbodaze
5 Apr 2010, 02:03am
i totally agree, how many players can the server have at most?

2DG
5 Apr 2010, 02:38am
No, it can crash the server.

Methelod
5 Apr 2010, 07:20am
no, just no so many people will get POd because they waited to get in the server then get kicked out just because someone had paid money, and if I do donate I would feel bad knowing I kicked someone out although we could have slots that only reserve people could access.

darth jacen
5 Apr 2010, 07:37am
Well the TTT server doesn't have no reserved slots for supporters and admins.. I think this should be added just like they are in the CS:S servers. Thanks for the consideration.

So there are reserve slots on the server then? I suppose this is another wasted thread made for +1 purposes.

struki
5 Apr 2010, 07:51am
*Cough* 2nd server *Cough*

*cough* 1 server with 30 slots *cough*

Acessed
5 Apr 2010, 07:52am
no, just no so many people will get POd because they waited to get in the server then get kicked out just because someone had paid money, and if I do donate I would feel bad knowing I kicked someone out although we could have slots that only reserve people could access.

Well you shouldn't because you are the one paying for the server if you're donating.

TheVirus
5 Apr 2010, 08:25am
*cough* 1 server with 30 slots *cough*

There are issues with several maps and spawn points. People would spawn inside of walls or just fall to their death. That and the extreme lack of weapons on many maps, no this wouldn't work. A second server would be nice, but I'd like it to be different. Maybe one vanilla TTT server and one with all the goodies for traitors and detectives.

P3rg3
5 Apr 2010, 08:57am
So there are reserve slots on the server then? I suppose this is another wasted thread made for +1 purposes.

Stop trolling man, it's not even funny.