PDA

View Full Version : Best traitor actions

2DG
4 Apr 2010, 10:49am
Post here one or more of your best actions as traitor.
------------------------------------------
Today I was a traitor, I bought a knife and a disguiser, I ran right into the detective and owned him, no-one noticed him dieing, then I bought a silenced pistol and killed 3 people with it by shooting their heads off.
It happened in RP_christmastown

Intelligence
4 Apr 2010, 10:53am
I bought a radar and a silenced pistol in westwood, and ran up to two guys.Then i clubbed one with my crowbar with the other one staring at me,doing nothing. and i shot him dead.

And once i forget what the name is, its the house one, i kiled 5 ppl in the kitchen of the home and i died from a crowbar.

=P

CandleJack
4 Apr 2010, 11:27am
Bought a c4, put it in the middle of the attic and nearest to the side. A group of people ran buy and it blew up, nearly killed every innocent left, but one escaped with 30 hp left. I had 6 hp so he killed me.

Nasu
4 Apr 2010, 11:34am
Nexus, there's the 2 elevators, every innocent is upstairs and a few traitors with them. I put a C4 in the elevator and wait 'till it's about 15sec left. Turn the elevator on and win. I killed f*cking 13 innocents, traitors came down before that :]

Habibi
4 Apr 2010, 11:38am
I raped 10 innocents one round, that was my best.

Heymans
10 Apr 2010, 12:02am
Once, I bought a knife, and then knifed someone in front of 2 people. Then deaged them. Then crowbarred baddog.

2 Dwarves, 1 Coat
10 Apr 2010, 12:09am
Radio playing gunfight sounds in the gas chamber + hiding in the corner waiting = rape

My most epic kills are with C4. I place a radio inside the testing chamber, and C4 outside.

Then, about 10 seconds before it goes off, I play C4 sounds, sending them outside to be

BLOWN THE FUCK UP.

PingPong
11 Apr 2010, 11:28am
I was the only the only traitor left and there were 11 innocents and 2 detectives and I was able to somehow win the round. Let them kill themselves off slowly and then I just had to do a bit of killing in between and cleaning up near the end of the round.