(5) Michigan State vs. (5) Butler

(1) Duke vs. (2) West Virginia

----------------

I got Michigan State and West Virginia.

BlackEagle
3 Apr 2010, 09:46am
Going the exact opposite.

Butler vs Duke

I think that Butler and MSU are about even but MSU has the better coaching with the Final Four experience. The only thing is that Butler is basically playing a home game. So really I think Butler will win because of that.

Everyone is talking about how West Virginia's zone is going to tear apart Duke's offense because of what it did against Kentucky. Kentucky isn't a three point shooting team, Duke is. Duke will knock down those threes because that is what they do. They will attack inside and then out and look to hit the three all game. West Virginia is a great team too and they can win this game. This is is going to be a great game.

Drox
3 Apr 2010, 10:27am
I think it might be Duke all the way which I would hate to see since Im a UNC fan, but right now I think they have what it takes to go all the way

SgtJoo
3 Apr 2010, 03:04pm
I'm indifferent.

Delirium
3 Apr 2010, 09:23pm
*clears throat*

WHY KANSAS WHY?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

BlackEagle
4 Apr 2010, 10:35pm
Ahhhhhh I was right haha.

Of course now I have to predict the national championship.

I have to go with Duke. Duke is just too good I think. They are showing that they were underrated (of course so was Butler) and deserve to be here. I think that it is going to be a great game and I think Butler obviously has a great chance at winning this game especially if they play the way they did against Michigan State.