PDA

View Full Version : First Impressions

Dr. Mario
1 Apr 2010, 07:30pm
My first Impression about this game is WOW, just WOW. As a former Dota player this game comes natural. I was able to identify some old heroes easily, found items easy to build, and I was able to figure out some strategies against new heroes fast. First game I went 9-5(I blame all deaths except one on not knowing the heroes) with pebbles. I have fallen in love with this game and will probably never go back again. Pugs are the same in this game as Dota, BAD. Anyone playing tonight that would like to show me some pointers it would be appreciated.

Also, Any new players want to share some stories of their first time playing HON.

Zealot
1 Apr 2010, 11:02pm
My first Impression about this game is WOW, just WOW. As a former Dota player this game comes natural. I was able to identify some old heroes easily, found items easy to build, and I was able to figure out some strategies against new heroes fast. First game I went 9-5(I blame all deaths except one on not knowing the heroes) with pebbles. I have fallen in love with this game and will probably never go back again. Pugs are the same in this game as Dota, BAD. Anyone playing tonight that would like to show me some pointers it would be appreciated.

Also, Any new players want to share some stories of their first time playing HON.

I can play with my n00b acct, add Zaelot and Zeelot.

First time I got into Hon, I was like fucking dayum this is Dota revolution. Went some crazy good score with -em arachna.

Eldest
2 Apr 2010, 04:19am
Fell in love with the game after 1st match, had only played dota for couple of times before.
Anyway, all I can say to people is that don't get discouraged by people yelling at you, there is so much flame, rage and whine, you will get called a retard etc. a lot but keep on trying :P

SgtJoo
2 Apr 2010, 07:58am
Never played dota, but is fun.

Add J3wunit and SgtJoo, first is the noob acct.

Frostbyte
5 Apr 2010, 07:32pm
Add Neekzor and Launders

Neekzor is my NM account.