PDA

View Full Version : Detective telling if body was moved.

Afamad 2.1
31 Mar 2010, 08:05pm
Please read the entire thread before saying yes or no.

Honestly, I'm not sure if you're allowed to change TTT since it's not your gamemode, but I think it would be a pretty sweet and useful feature if when a detective searched a body, he could tell if it was moved.

I mean, let's use Westwood as an example. You find a dead body in the middle of the street, says it was sniped with a rifle. Now that could mean anyone from anywhere could have done it. However, what if a detective could tell if the body was moved? That could mean someone purposely threw it off a roof, or onto the street on purpose, telling the detective a person was trying to set the body up.

I don't think it would change gameplay much, but it could make the job for traitors a little more interesting, and perhaps think whether they should move a body or not.

And if a detective saw a body was moved, perhaps he could use his DNA tester to tell who did it, like the last player that moved it. Now this wouldn't mean he did it, but it could help narrow the suspect list down.

So....what do you think? Please note this would be for the detectives only.

Metal
31 Mar 2010, 08:07pm
i would love to see glasses like Heavy rain to see footsets of the killer.

But for this, i say no

mNote
31 Mar 2010, 08:07pm
Please read the entire thread before saying yes or no.

Honestly, I'm not sure if you're allowed to change TTT since it's not your gamemode, but I think it would be a pretty sweet and useful feature if when a detective searched a body, he could tell if it was moved.

I mean, let's use Westwood as an example. You find a dead body in the middle of the street, says it was sniped with a rifle. Now that could mean anyone from anywhere could have done it. However, what if a detective could tell if the body was moved? That could mean someone purposely threw it off a roof, or onto the street on purpose, telling the detective a person was trying to set the body up.

I don't think it would change gameplay much, but it could make the job for traitors a little more interesting, and perhaps think whether they should move a body or not.

And if a detective saw a body was moved, perhaps he could use his DNA tester to tell who did it, like the last player that moved it. Now this wouldn't mean he did it, but it could help narrow the suspect list down.

So....what do you think? Please note this would be for the detectives only.

That requires somebody that knows LUA coding that has enough time to even code all of that in.

It's not a bad idea but the coding...

CandleJack
31 Mar 2010, 09:04pm
i would love to see glasses like Heavy rain to see footsets of the killer.

But for this, i say no

There use to be a footstep detector, but they got rid of it since it had no real purpose.

b0red
31 Mar 2010, 09:06pm
If I knew LUA, I would.

Darky
3 Apr 2010, 11:45am
That requires somebody that knows LUA coding that has enough time to even code all of that in.

It's not a bad idea but the coding...

I'm decent when it comes to lua... But yeah. I'm just a silly little member :3