PDA

View Full Version : General server suggestions O_O Fail title?

`Pepper.
31 Mar 2010, 06:36pm
I didnt know what toy call the title :P

Anyways, I dont know how SG runs their servers, so this may not apply. But deathrun is normally empty. Also, people have said that trikz should have less people allowed. And, Monster has more slots than the main place that people play at, zombie escape.

What I suggest is, take down deathrun, take 6 slots away from trikz, and take 15 away from Monster. This is 45 extra slots. That is enough for another 36 slot zombie escape

"STEAMGAMERS.COM | BRAINZ BITCH BRAINZ | *Top maps/block switch*"

Where it has the top maps that noobs like, and uses a system similar to trikz with the player being able to switch between no block, and block by typing !switch.

I am not sure if the servers are owned by SG, or rented by SG though, so like I said I don't know if this applies.

b0red
31 Mar 2010, 06:39pm
-If its going to have guns, throw unlimited ammo on it.
-Monster server should go back to 100tick and smaller.
-Seperate trikz and bhop, have a 2-6 person each.

`Pepper.
31 Mar 2010, 06:49pm
Wait nevermind. Guns can be cheap cant it? I took that out. But I agree on trikz & bhop seperating.

Off topic, whats up with your avatar PowerNos :P

Neji
31 Mar 2010, 07:26pm
-Varienty server is good the way it is.
- How about we bring back breakfloor and remove our DR server :D?
-Moster server make it 32 slots.

MPQC
31 Mar 2010, 07:30pm
http://i40.tinypic.com/ei2p6p.jpg

Screenshot of people playing on deathrun in the last month. Sure doesn't look empty to me. I do fancy the idea of a zombiemod server though, even though it hasn't succeeded at all in the past few attempts.

2DG
1 Apr 2010, 12:07am
http://i40.tinypic.com/ei2p6p.jpg

Screenshot of people playing on deathrun in the last month. Sure doesn't look empty to me. I do fancy the idea of a zombiemod server though, even though it hasn't succeeded at all in the past few attempts.

exactly DR STAY.
it's the server that's always a lot of fun.

Repus
1 Apr 2010, 04:50am
Zombie hell! I don't want to go find zombie hell server elsewhere, I feel like I'm cheating sg.
(Others don't feel so bad, but there is something about zombie hell)

`Pepper.
1 Apr 2010, 01:36pm
I was suggesting another zombie escape server

and about the deathrun, whenever I click on Servers (top bar) it says 0/24. Also, look at that graph, it seems like alot, but if you lok, it is mostly near the bottom. It ocassionaly goes up to ~14/24

Zombie escape is the main server for SG. Most people play because of it, and having another with the maps that they like to play would bring in more people.

We like block mostly, many on the servers do not. What I am suggesting is having 2 escape servers.

One with maps that we consider "noob" one with what is on there now

One that has block/map chosen, one with !switch.

I am also suggesting that the current servers have a better slot set up

MPQC
1 Apr 2010, 02:22pm
and about the deathrun, whenever I click on Servers (top bar) it says 0/24. Also, look at that graph, it seems like alot, but if you lok, it is mostly near the bottom. It ocassionaly goes up to ~14/24

I'm there every single day - the only day I haven't been there since it came up was yesterday - in which the server was down, so it was not even a fault of mine. I'd say you're just looking at bad times. ;)

We like block mostly, many on the servers do not. What I am suggesting is having 2 escape servers.

We already tried this. It first began as the "LOTR" Server. Then that failed. Then it became the top 10 servers (as you suggested below), so it had all the most popular maps. It also failed.

I am also suggesting that the current servers have a better slot set up

What exactly is wrong with the current one?

Zombie hell! I don't want to go find zombie hell server elsewhere, I feel like I'm cheating sg.
(Others don't feel so bad, but there is something about zombie hell)

Never going to happen..Rapes the dedi.. ._.

b0red
1 Apr 2010, 02:24pm
If we do get another ZE server and put guns on it, than make it unlimited ammo for the noobs but have respawning zombies.