PDA

View Full Version : HALP!

struki
31 Mar 2010, 11:43am
Well i got lots of demos that i want on youtube...with sound.I cant figure out how to record in-game video with sound,i dont have mic.If anyone knows any program or anything - HALP!

mapper
31 Mar 2010, 12:27pm
Sony vegas. dl trial version

struki
31 Mar 2010, 12:32pm
wtf can i do with sony vegas?I cant put dem file into vegas dude...

mapper
31 Mar 2010, 01:00pm
This may help.
http://www.fpsbanana.com/tuts/2409

Prez
31 Mar 2010, 03:42pm
I use FRAPS... it can record in-game footage with sound, and it's great :D

MPQC
31 Mar 2010, 04:18pm
"startmovie [the name of the file] avi" in console.

Be sure to be in windows mode so you can select the codec. Who needs recording programs when you got the inbuilt commands.

struki
31 Mar 2010, 11:42pm
I use FRAPS... it can record in-game footage with sound, and it's great :D

You got fucking microphone -.-

Exacto-Be
1 Apr 2010, 12:59am
i heard some ppl used xfire for that

Whazaaaaa
1 Apr 2010, 09:39am
I use fraps for all my ingame movies :D

Cypher
3 Apr 2010, 03:56pm
If your having trouble recording video and sound with 1 program, use the game recorder and audacity

Bob Loblaw
5 Apr 2010, 10:33am
You got fucking microphone -.-

With nothing to input your voice (like a mic or something) there is nothing to get your voice in the file. You could try screaming at your computer, and maybe through sheer loudness you can get the computer to record your voice, but other than that....
Trying to record your voice with no voice input device, is like trying to turn on your computer, but without a computer..

You *might* be able to use speakers, but tbh I'd be surprised. At any rate, buy a mic, cheap ones are like under 20 bucks, and work fine (mine is under 20 I think).. -That's a headset, just a mic might be even cheaper-

struki
5 Apr 2010, 01:36pm
With nothing to input your voice (like a mic or something) there is nothing to get your voice in the file. You could try screaming at your computer, and maybe through sheer loudness you can get the computer to record your voice, but other than that....
Trying to record your voice with no voice input device, is like trying to turn on your computer, but without a computer..

You *might* be able to use speakers, but tbh I'd be surprised. At any rate, buy a mic, cheap ones are like under 20 bucks, and work fine (mine is under 20 I think).. -That's a headset, just a mic might be even cheaper-

no,no,no.You understood situation wrong,i want to record IN-GAME SOUND not my voice...

cj18
5 Apr 2010, 09:23pm
no,no,no.You understood situation wrong,i want to record IN-GAME SOUND not my voice...

when i record demos just using the recode command i get sound in my demos i just type record nameofdemo just replace nameofdemo with the name you want

Bob Loblaw
6 Apr 2010, 02:35pm

Then why did you say to mapper "But you have a mic -.-" What does a mic have to do with it?

And yeah, just regular demo's should record sound.