PDA

View Full Version : RDMer

MailToad
31 Mar 2010, 10:11am
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197994588332/
He keeps killing random players. Today for example, I was a traitor and the other 2 traitors were on the other side of the map. He RDMed me with his shotgun but nobody noticed it because he kept screaming that I had a flare gun. FFS it happens every time with this guy. I'm really sick of this guy RDMing people and getting away with it.

From now on I'm going to record every match and upload his RDMs.

Daze
31 Mar 2010, 10:12am
When you do get proof, fill out this (http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/misc.php?do=form&fid=4) form.

2DG
31 Mar 2010, 10:44am
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197994588332/
He keeps killing random players. Today for example, I was a traitor and the other 2 traitors were on the other side of the map. He RDMed me with his shotgun but nobody noticed it because he kept screaming that I had a flare gun. FFS it happens every time with this guy. I'm really sick of this guy RDMing people and getting away with it.

From now on I'm going to record every match and upload his RDMs.

lol dude, I didn't rdm you.
You showed up, barrel caught fire, you ran away.
Means you had to have a flare gun, I killed you and you were traitor.

EDIT : also, if you couldn't kill anyone withoud having 100% proof, then the traitors would always win, it's a risk you take, and if you were innocent, I would've killed myself.

Chobber
31 Mar 2010, 10:55am
We were 3 people left. Me (T), a fellow T and the last innocent..
We killed the last 3-4 people before him with knife or similiar and burned the bodies.. We were on the roofs and he was in the buildings (on westwood).. I stand next to him, pretending to be looking out.. Not even looking at him.. And WHABAM - headshot! Chobber dead.. He couldn't have had any clue to if I was a T..

Of course I got pissed.. But hey.. Its just a game.. You'll get to play again next round..
And when you're a T, even, you should be even more careful!
Don't cry about it, really.. We all can and has to make hasty decisions once in a while and sometimes they can look fishy, but you will just have to trust your guts..

Long story short.. Why waste 2 minutes of your life starting a topic about it - even without proof - instead of just go into the server again and have fun??

2DG
31 Mar 2010, 10:58am
We were 3 people left. Me (T), a fellow T and the last innocent..
We killed the last 3-4 people before him with knife or similiar and burned the bodies.. We were on the roofs and he was in the buildings (on westwood).. I stand next to him, pretending to be looking out.. Not even looking at him.. And WHABAM - headshot! Chobber dead.. He couldn't have had any clue to if I was a T..

Of course I got pissed.. But hey.. Its just a game.. You'll get to play again next round..
And when you're a T, even, you should be even more careful!
Don't cry about it, really.. We all can and has to make hasty decisions once in a while and sometimes they can look fishy, but you will just have to trust your guts..

Long story short.. Why waste 2 minutes of your life starting a topic about it - even without proof - instead of just go into the server again and have fun??

what this guy says.
Another note, if it wasn't you, who would've been it, because it was a flare gun, I'm sure of that, you made an accident it costs your head, next time.
Just tell me if you really didn't, and if you really didn't...
I can also make mistakes, so really.
I also get mad from time to time because of the rdm's, raging and stuff, I've revenge killed sometimes, but after all, everyone hates it to be killed as traitor, even if it was obvious, or if there was no proof.

mNote
31 Mar 2010, 01:35pm
Chobber's got the right state of mind.