PDA

View Full Version : Got an idea for a map? Suggest it here.

Redcow
30 Mar 2010, 07:01pm
I'm ready to start my next mapping project. Finished shippingcenter, which was my first TTT map, and it has been widely used already. Very positive feedback as well as some suggestions that could have been changed.

I'd like to know what you guys want as sort of a theme for a new TTT Map that you haven't quite seen. Don't make it an impossible task.

kool
30 Mar 2010, 07:04pm
Make a pokemon map of Pallet town for TTT. The lab could be a traitor testing lab.

TheVirus
30 Mar 2010, 07:07pm
Off-shore oil refinery.

Methelod
30 Mar 2010, 07:43pm
A MALL, I don't know if we have a map like that it seems like a good idea at the moment.

mNote
31 Mar 2010, 09:08am
I agree with kool.

We should have a series of Pokemon maps for TTT.

2DG
31 Mar 2010, 11:44am
I'd say...
make a saw map.

Methelod
31 Mar 2010, 11:46am
Which could be deathrunish.

Nasu
31 Mar 2010, 12:50pm
Make a pokemon map of Pallet town for TTT. The lab could be a traitor testing lab.

I agree with kool.

We should have a series of Pokemon maps for TTT.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

mNote
31 Mar 2010, 01:36pm
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Even though it sounds lame, you KNOW you will play it. Childhood memories right there.

http://www.the-iss.com/2009/08/19/img/pokemon.jpg

YEAAAH!

Neji
31 Mar 2010, 01:40pm
I would rather see TheVirus naked then Pokemon ttt map...

Make a Dragon ball map. (3 versions, the first dragon ball, dragon ball z, and dragon ball gt :D)

2DG
31 Mar 2010, 01:41pm
Even though it sounds lame, you KNOW you will play it. Childhood memories right there.

http://www.the-iss.com/2009/08/19/img/pokemon.jpg

YEAAAH!

dude no...
Saw is teh shit.
http://www.ps3daily.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/saw-ps3-game.jpg

mNote
31 Mar 2010, 01:51pm
I would rather see TheVirus naked then Pokemon ttt map...

Make a Dragon ball map. (3 versions, the first dragon ball, dragon ball z, and dragon ball gt :D)

Then go see TheVirus naked.

Plus, you didn't give any details about the maps you are asking for.

Everyone that has played Pokemon knows the terrain features there, Pokemon maps can be easily made.

The only Dragon Ball map I can think of is Master Roshi's island. Good luck playing TTT on that.

TheVirus
31 Mar 2010, 02:08pm
Then go see TheVirus naked.

Plus, you didn't give any details about the maps you are asking for.

Everyone that has played Pokemon knows the terrain features there, Pokemon maps can be easily made.

The only Dragon Ball map I can think of is Master Roshi's island. Good luck playing TTT on that.

Could make it the King's tiny planet one. TTT Mario Galaxy style.

But seriously, off-shore oil refinery would be awesome. There is a lot of room for artistic freedom and great chance to add environmental stuff (steam, pipes with dripping oil, random banging noises, drills, etc).

kool
31 Mar 2010, 04:31pm
Could make it the King's tiny planet one. TTT Mario Galaxy style.

But seriously, off-shore oil refinery would be awesome. There is a lot of room for artistic freedom and great chance to add environmental stuff (steam, pipes with dripping oil, random banging noises, drills, etc).

I could say the same for the pokemon map (footsteps in the grass, splashes in the water, pokemon screeches O.O)

2DG
31 Mar 2010, 05:07pm
Guys, no1 even thinking about my idea as a saw map.
I think saw look is like.... awesome for TTT

Moo Moo Viking
31 Mar 2010, 05:08pm
yeah Pokemon rocks xD

Harpr33t
2 Apr 2010, 01:41pm
how about the hills have eyes kinda map?

2DG
2 Apr 2010, 02:37pm
how about the hills have eyes kinda map?

Now we're busy anyway, put a walking fridge in. >.> hills have eyes maps are kinda.... bad I think, would be too open and it isn't clear what the map is about.