PDA

View Full Version : I vote WCS :D

ShrubbyGnome
29 Mar 2010, 08:20pm
There are several versions of this we can use. I am also able to make the race's Stable and add more and customize them.

For people that havnt played WCS server its like this.

You start out with 4 basic races.
-Human(I think its like jump higher and crap )
-Undead(Vampire aura you get HP for attacking)
-NightElf(Thorn aura which hurts ppl that attack you)
-Orc (+Damage and nade damage)

Just 1 of the skills you get as that race. You lvl up and your able to buy gear like
Cloak of shadows, blades of attack boots of speed ect.

There are thousands of races to pick from but if we have a server i suggest only having a perfect stable 200 and id say no more.

all the races need levels to play besides the 4 primary. So as long as we dont reset it we should keep a good population because people will come back.

There are some knife only races.

I also can customize Races for only certain people to use.

Krazy
29 Mar 2010, 08:37pm
There are several versions of this we can use. I am also able to make the race's Stable and add more and customize them.

For people that havnt played WCS server its like this.

You start out with 4 basic races.
-Human(I think its like jump higher and crap )
-Undead(Vampire aura you get HP for attacking)
-NightElf(Thorn aura which hurts ppl that attack you)
-Orc (+Damage and nade damage)

Just 1 of the skills you get as that race. You lvl up and your able to buy gear like
Cloak of shadows, blades of attack boots of speed ect.

There are thousands of races to pick from but if we have a server i suggest only having a perfect stable 200 and id say no more.

all the races need levels to play besides the 4 primary. So as long as we dont reset it we should keep a good population because people will come back.

There are some knife only races.

I also can customize Races for only certain people to use.

Based on the way you described it, i don't think that there should be a wcs... Personally i think wcs's are more fun when there are only a max of 9 classed (8 reg and 1 mix`d), with 10 levels. Thats how i`ve always played it at least (in 1.6)

ShrubbyGnome
29 Mar 2010, 09:04pm
Well WCS you can design any class's you want. Im sure reading about WCS on wiki would explain it better. But whats the point to play a gamemode if you arent going to use everything imputed. This is Source..... This in not 1.6 the game mode has advanced. but from what im understanding from your input we should just host a 1.6 server and put the probly first WCS script on it and run that.

Krazy
30 Mar 2010, 02:27pm
Well WCS you can design any class's you want. Im sure reading about WCS on wiki would explain it better. But whats the point to play a gamemode if you arent going to use everything imputed. This is Source..... This in not 1.6 the game mode has advanced. but from what im understanding from your input we should just host a 1.6 server and put the probly first WCS script on it and run that.

Ya i know what wcs is like on css, i`ve played on there before but in my opinion the wcs's on 1.6 are way better than the ones hosted on source.

AoS.Cameron
30 Mar 2010, 02:55pm
WCS has and always been gay. If someone is like level 150 and you just join the server, you're fucked, which will actually draw away people from the server.

Dracula
30 Mar 2010, 03:01pm
WCS has and always been gay. If someone is like level 150 and you just join the server, you're fucked, which will actually draw away people from the server.

Your full of shit, if someone is that high of a level you can just land a shot and get levels off him lol.

BlackEagle
30 Mar 2010, 03:53pm
I played this a little bit back in 1.6 and I enjoyed it. I wouldn't mind seeing it added.

Desum
30 Mar 2010, 04:01pm
Your full of shit, if someone is that high of a level you can just land a shot and get levels off him lol.

This... and pretty much every single skill maxes out at 4 points put into it, so its not like they can keep leveling shit. If someone stays with a class long enough to even get that high a level, as Dracula said, the person who kills them will get one shit ton of exp.

Describing it though doesn't really work, you do have to play it and go through a few races to get the gist of it. If you do the races right its one of the funnest mods out there... It gives you a reason to come back to the server instead of just swapping servers every time you log in(which is what many pubs do. With WCS its different, when you find a server you like you pretty much stick with it for all eternity.)

Krazy
30 Mar 2010, 04:31pm
I played this a little bit back in 1.6 and I enjoyed it. I wouldn't mind seeing it added.

Its not the same in CSS as it is in 1.6... With over 100+ classes, and 150 levels it just gets kinda stupid. Like i`ve said before, it was perfect back in 1.6 where there was only 9 classes and 10 levels to gain. + if you can reset the levels every 2-3 months or even have double / triple xp events to help promote the server. (i would recommend having 2x exp for the first 3 days after the server is released to draw people in)

Desum
30 Mar 2010, 04:34pm
Its not the same in CSS as it is in 1.6... With over 100+ classes, and 150 levels it just gets kinda stupid. Like i`ve said before, it was perfect back in 1.6 where there was only 9 classes and 10 levels to gain. + if you can reset the levels every 2-3 months or even have double / triple xp events to help promote the server. (i would recommend having 2x exp for the first 3 days after the server is released to draw people in)

Most servers I play max out at 30 levels o.o I don't think I've ever really been in a server where you get 150 levels in every class. Every skill can be leveled 4-5 times, so even then it does NOT matter how much you level in the end 'cause you can't keep putting points into your skills.

Krazy
30 Mar 2010, 04:39pm
Last time i played on a wcs the level limit was 150 (around there), but tbh i played about 10minutes of it before deciding that it was the stupidest thing ever and then left. Which was odd because before i bought css, all i use to play was 1.6 wcs's

Intelligence
30 Mar 2010, 05:39pm
I got a quick question.

WTF is WCS?

kool
30 Mar 2010, 05:58pm
WCS is Warcraft Source, it's a mod. I would enjoy it if we implemented 1.6's version of Warcraft Mod because imo it's better than the source one, a simple system with simple menus

Krazy
31 Mar 2010, 07:57am
WCS is Warcraft Source, it's a mod. I would enjoy it if we implemented 1.6's version of Warcraft Mod because imo it's better than the source one, a simple system with simple menus

^ Agreed