PDA

View Full Version : Mini games

Sk3pT!kaL
2 May 2007, 06:59pm
I'm just wondering like in fun maps, what type of mini games would you like to see?

Graves
2 May 2007, 07:01pm
Give me an example...

Sk3pT!kaL
2 May 2007, 07:35pm
Like the wall map (walls going up and down), mazes.. stuff like that.

Sidarius
3 May 2007, 06:38pm
i remember playing on a map in a gun game made completely out of breakable glass and there is lots of floors and sections, that would be a lot of fun in zombie mod, there is also crates on top of the glass, so if someone is under the crate on the next floor, shoot the glass under the crate and it drops on them. that would be a lot of fun.

Sk3pT!kaL
4 May 2007, 07:55am
I think I remember playing a map like that.. Another map idea I remember where it was a veeery tall map, and there were portals on both sides with water on the bottom and what you would do is run to one of the portals to get away from zombies and then fall for about 10 seconds into the (shallow) water. No barricades or anything, just that.

SilentFox618
4 May 2007, 06:18pm
well I remember playing a map way back in 1.5 which I thought was awesome... I think everyone started together in a glass (unbreakable) room with one small exit (I think weapons we're stripped)... after the first person got through the exit, doors closed behind him. He then had to go to 1 of 6 buttons, which would open the corresponding door to only that one teleport (and the doors to get out of glass area), which would take you to a completely seperate part of the map (like 6 different small playing fields). One was dark room with shotty's and breakable lights, one was a scout area, knives only, grenades... etc etc... so basically, whoever spawns closest to the door gets to choose the map for the round. you could try making a map like that, but specifically for Zombie Mod... I'm too lazy to do it right now... ;) summer coming up though :)

andin the event the guy who got through the door doesn't pick a button, I think doors opened automatically after like 20-30 secs, and it killed everyone left in spawn after like a minute. Well I'm off to go kill zombies... later!

Henda
17 May 2007, 06:13pm
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

The General
20 Jun 2007, 09:38am
henda1985 not exaclty sure why you posted your error log of littlecity.

thought little city worked good?

broncoty
20 Jun 2007, 10:02am
henda1985 not exaclty sure why you posted your error log of littlecity.

thought little city worked good?

until people found the button and it crashed our servers