PDA

View Full Version : TTT RDM

Moo Moo Viking
29 Mar 2010, 04:54pm
so i´m new 2 garrys mod and i play mostley on TTT but ther are 2 many RDM ppl just kill you for saying go away if you whant 2 be allon on some place like a player named T-boned i just told him 2 go and he just killd me (RDM) he whas not traitor and many other players are RDM but some beter rules about RDM

Prez
29 Mar 2010, 04:58pm
If this happens, contact an admin of our servers to deal with the issue. All admins will be wearing the [SG] tag while in-game. If no admin is on, please don't hesitate to record a demo of the event and make a player complaint by filling out >>this<< (http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/misc.php?do=form&fid=4) form. Include the player's STEAMID, their in-game name, the demo/screenshot of the event, and some information telling what happened.

To record a demo while in-game, please read >>this<< (http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32232) thread. It gives you all information on how to record a demo and about hackers.

I hope this helps. Have a nice day!

Habibi
29 Mar 2010, 04:59pm
yee bro just gimme a holla i got your back! =)

Moo Moo Viking
29 Mar 2010, 05:03pm
bubblez i let you know but you dit not lissen i whas teling you that the T_boned guy just rdm me for no resson

kool
29 Mar 2010, 05:06pm
yee bro just gimme a holla i got your back! =)

STFU Bubblez, you also RDM when you're paranoid

Cromyth
29 Mar 2010, 05:35pm
Bubblez doesn't talk when he is a traitor *hint*

Methelod
29 Mar 2010, 06:17pm
Crom, most people don't talk when they are traitor or they talk more. And RDM is a very serious problem.

Metal
29 Mar 2010, 06:19pm
so what if they dont talk.

When i was ino, i was just walking around and someone said of i think its fm and killed me.
If its the same thing but im a T, like i haven't done anything but they just say oh i think its fm, ill jail them.
You need solid proof to kill them, just saying i "think" isnt enough

Dracula
29 Mar 2010, 06:33pm
so what if they dont talk.

When i was ino, i was just walking around and someone said of i think its fm and killed me.
If its the same thing but im a T, like i haven't done anything but they just say oh i think its fm, ill jail them.
You need solid proof to kill them, just saying i "think" isnt enough

Sounds like your just mad.

Habibi
29 Mar 2010, 07:18pm
bubblez i let you know but you dit not lissen i whas teling you that the T_boned guy just rdm me for no resson

I gave him a warning, but i didn't punish him. I can only punish him if i physically see him Rdming.

Nasu
30 Mar 2010, 06:58am
Sounds like your just mad.

Sounds like you're just trolling.

Dracula
30 Mar 2010, 08:15am
Sounds like you're just trolling.

Nope, but if that helps you feel right please do continue.

Nasu
30 Mar 2010, 08:26am
Nope, but if that helps you feel right please do continue.

Yea, thanks I wanted to be sure.

Moo Moo Viking
31 Mar 2010, 05:10pm
yehh

Moo Moo Viking
31 Mar 2010, 05:10pm
TTT rdm shut have more rules

Chobber
31 Mar 2010, 05:12pm
Nice double post.. Anyways.. This is my words taken from another topic..

We were 3 people left. Me (T), a fellow T and the last innocent..
We killed the last 3-4 people before him with knife or similiar and burned the bodies.. We were on the roofs and he was in the buildings (on westwood).. I stand next to him, pretending to be looking out.. Not even looking at him.. And WHABAM - headshot! Chobber dead.. He couldn't have had any clue to if I was a T..

Of course I got pissed.. But hey.. Its just a game.. You'll get to play again next round..
And when you're a T, even, you should be even more careful!
Don't cry about it, really.. We all can and has to make hasty decisions once in a while and sometimes they can look fishy, but you will just have to trust your guts..

Long story short.. Why waste 2 minutes of your life starting a topic about it - even without proof - instead of just go into the server again and have fun??

Cromyth
31 Mar 2010, 06:10pm
I just get annoyed because if you get RDMed in the very beginning of the round you wait like 8 minutes. Other than that, I don't too pissed off unless they keep doing it