PDA

View Full Version : Sg movie submition

1Life
24 Mar 2010, 01:35pm
I'ts time...anyone who wants to submit footage for the SG movie post demos here.

Metal
24 Mar 2010, 02:06pm
I'ts time...anyone who wants to submit footage for the SG movie post demos here.

Meaning, give him game demos, gameplay, and he will make it into a video.

Ill send you one of TTT

SoulKeeper
24 Mar 2010, 02:38pm
I used to have a shitload of Escape demo's, I wanted to make an Alpha Squad video, but I deleted them all I think.

Maybe we should just upload all our demo's and shit into this thread and see who can make a better video?
New competition gogogogo

Neji
24 Mar 2010, 02:58pm
I'll look into my folder, I belive I have 3 really funny fails.

AND I BETTER BE IN THE VIDEO!!

1Life
24 Mar 2010, 03:34pm
Umm no competition..im making the video...and i said i was 2 weeks ago...its for sg its not a competition...more of a gift...so no...just no..

SoulKeeper
24 Mar 2010, 03:50pm
Umm no competition..im making the video...and i said i was 2 weeks ago...its for sg its not a competition...more of a gift...so no...just no..

That's cool, I still think we should make a competition. You don't have to be in it if you don't want to.

Labarr
24 Mar 2010, 04:49pm
Ill record every second of me playing escape and I hope i catch something good!

1Life
24 Mar 2010, 05:02pm
Why does it have to be a competition. Its a good doing. Let it be broski..my idea first to make an SG movie. Thats why i want everyones footage to be in it.

BlackEagle
25 Mar 2010, 01:54pm
Nice a competition. That's what I like to see. I will try to post some footage later after I am done playing.