PDA

View Full Version : TTT #2?

Metal
22 Mar 2010, 06:21am
It might work.
TTT is always full most of the time and im sure there are many people who want to play.
In the past we had two PB servers, two zombie servers etc.

So what you think?

P3rg3
22 Mar 2010, 06:33am
Could work.
If it's possible we should certainly give it a shot.

Wrathek
22 Mar 2010, 07:27am
No. having two JB servers was stupid as well. You may THINK you like TTT this much, and you make think you all will for a long time. but having two servers will kill any joy anyone gets out of it. sure, it'd be nice to play with more than 20 something other people, but dividing the players amongst multiple servers was never enjoyable to me.

And having two servers would bee too much of a good thing, anyway.

Nishok
22 Mar 2010, 07:32am
No. having two JB servers was stupid as well. You may THINK you like TTT this much, and you make think you all will for a long time. but having two servers will kill any joy anyone gets out of it. sure, it'd be nice to play with more than 20 something other people, but dividing the players amongst multiple servers was never enjoyable to me.

And having two servers would bee too much of a good thing, anyway.

I couldn't agree more.

TheVirus
22 Mar 2010, 07:38am
No. Mainly because we enjoy playing against one another and I'd be willing to bet that one server would be full of admins and members and the other would be regular pubbers. If anything, the second server should be a unique TTT or something vastly different than the vanilla TTT mod. I'd say more slots, but the maps are too small for this and people spawn inside walls.

Metal
22 Mar 2010, 09:33am
No. Mainly because we enjoy playing against one another and I'd be willing to bet that one server would be full of admins and members and the other would be regular pubbers. If anything, the second server should be a unique TTT or something vastly different than the vanilla TTT mod. I'd say more slots, but the maps are too small for this and people spawn inside walls.

Still i think another sever would work but the one we have is fine.

Dracula
22 Mar 2010, 12:50pm
No.

Zaraki
22 Mar 2010, 01:06pm
I would prefer not to have a second one, because there must be place for better and new stuff :)

Bad Dog
22 Mar 2010, 02:43pm
Quality over Quanity, god damnit learn this lesson already SG.

Nasu
22 Mar 2010, 02:49pm
Quality over Quanity, god damnit learn this lesson already SG.

/agreed

Mercy
22 Mar 2010, 03:01pm
communities that have more than 3 ttt servers only have the first one full, i know i wouldnt play anything but server #1 and im sure a lot of people share this kind of opinion

mNote
22 Mar 2010, 04:23pm
Unless the first server is filled night and day, I don't see a reason for a second server.

SoulKeeper
22 Mar 2010, 04:28pm
Tips to troll:

Rdm server #1
Get low Karma
Troll server 2 where you dont have shit karma
???
Profit

Henrik
22 Mar 2010, 04:41pm
The TTT server is often empty in the mornings and afternoon EU time

Metal
22 Mar 2010, 07:21pm
NA is full around noon till midnight

Methelod
28 Mar 2010, 04:35pm
I would prefer a bigger server but then we would need custom maps to fit the bigger amount of players, which might not be bad but it would be slow at first but once we got the maps it would be interesting.