PDA

View Full Version : Source Mod: Bug Log

Haggard
29 Feb 2008, 08:08am
We have removed mani mod from all our servers. Sourcemod and sourcebans is fully operational and running. Please post any thing that you would like looked into changing or adding to the servers. Some things may be possible and some may not. Source mod has basic admin commands but some of the "mani like" features will have to be re-added via sourcemod plugins. Below is the current missing features we are working on:

TO DO:

Add TK protection/punish (Mainly for Reg CSS)(0%)
Add votekick/voteban (0%)
Adjust freeze time and slap % (if possible)(0%)
Add Stat system to all ZM servers (currently working on pyshostats for all servers)(50%)
Look for a teleport feature (0%)
No Clip

Henda
29 Feb 2008, 09:06am
Rtv should be fixed, just went on and tried it, accepted me vote.

Haggard
29 Feb 2008, 09:07am
Are mapvotes fixed for the admin menu?

Henda
29 Feb 2008, 09:15am
Are mapvotes fixed for the admin menu?

Dont think it was broken, it does it in a wierd way, when you select the option, you have to choose 5 maps for the vote, so you select 1 map, it adds that then select another and so on then it does the vote.

Captain Colon
7 Mar 2008, 08:52am
lack of votekick/ban is incredibly irritating for those times when an admin is nowhere to be found, we had to listen to some dude screaming in russian for like 10 minutes (like constantly, he only stopped to inhale) before steel joined and booted him

Haggard
7 Mar 2008, 09:23am
I beleive there is a addon for that, I will have a look tonight and download it.

Blank
7 Mar 2008, 09:30am
Freeze only works for a few sec (less than 10), then they are unthawed.

Slapping is not effective in seperating stuck players.

Higher values on both of these items would be nice. If they are adjustable.

Haggard
7 Mar 2008, 09:36am
Oh boy I am going to have to make a list, Look to top post for things we are working on.

*Queen VenomousFate*
7 Mar 2008, 11:14pm
Is There A Possibility noclip or A noclip Like Feature Will Ever Be making A Return?
It is very useful for running ahead to find out the guy who keeps taking boats and to get to places where other players are accusing people of glitching.
As of right now, i always have to leave the server and come back in spectator to try and catch these guys.

On that Note A feature allowing admins to transfer themselves and others to CT, T And Spec would be nice as currently we have no way of doing this.

{bAy} sUP
10 Mar 2008, 10:23pm
NEED TO LIMIT PING .. CAUGHT THIS GUY GOIING (930ping on the last screenshot __TARBALL)

Blank
11 Mar 2008, 06:35am
I would also like to file a request for the return of no-clip. First, for the same reason venemous stated. Secondly, I use no clip to un-stick people. Turning no-clip on and off quickly will "pop" a player out of another. This seems to be the most fair solution as that the person in now unstuck at their current location as opposed to being teleported back to the spawn area or elsewhere because my teleport is usually located in a position to punish teamkillers.

*Queen VenomousFate*
11 Mar 2008, 01:52pm
Haggard, Are You Looking Into Something That Will Allow Us To Switch Teams Of Ourselves And Other Players?

Captain Colon
11 Mar 2008, 02:33pm
Is There A Possibility noclip or A noclip Like Feature Will Ever Be making A Return?
It is very useful for running ahead to find out the guy who keeps taking boats and to get to places where other players are accusing people of glitching.
As of right now, i always have to leave the server and come back in spectator to try and catch these guys.

On that Note A feature allowing admins to transfer themselves and others to CT, T And Spec would be nice as currently we have no way of doing this.
You know you can just type "spectate" in the console, right? ;)

I'm not sure if transferring people between teams (besides spec) would work in zombie mod, but it still would be nice for the regular servers.

*E* I'd also like to say that I'm pretty against adding stats for the escape servers.