PDA

View Full Version : zm_gravehouse

Bill Smauz
28 Feb 2008, 08:09pm
:: 0.25% ::

Description: zm_gravehouse will scare you to death!

Story:
A band of Russian Terrorists lose their squadron and are lost deep in a forest. They come to a house which appears to be abandoned with many graves in the front of the house. When the owner died the secrets of the house did not go with him. Because deep underground is the torture chamber and laboratory where it was foretold that the owner would spend most of his day. What he was studying was to be found out by you.

Work:

Forest - 0%

Front Yard - 1%

Grave House - 0%

Underground - 0%

Possible Work:

Team:

Lead Designer - Bill Smauz

Suggestions:

Please give me suggestions on what I should add to the map.

Media:
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/4143/zmgravehousebt0000zx6.jpg

*Queen VenomousFate*
28 Feb 2008, 08:19pm
I have seen some of the other amazing maps you have made and have played with you a few times on them. I really like the way you make your maps, and i am greatly looking forward to this one. The story behind it is enough to make me want to hear more.
Please keep us updated as i am interested in your progress.
Good Luck.

EvInReaLife
29 Feb 2008, 01:01pm
Hmmm... I am intrigued about what you are going to do to make this map work... but it sounds promising.

Looking forward to it.

Kawaii-Desu
29 Feb 2008, 11:55pm
Bill Smauz: The official best "gimmick" map maker. You better remake jurassic park escape in your own style someday.

*Queen VenomousFate*
1 Mar 2008, 12:08am
Bill Smauz: The official best "gimmick" map maker. You better remake jurassic park escape in your own style someday.

Lol, yea that sounds like a good idea.
I really think we need a Titanic map though lol.

Biscuit
1 Mar 2008, 05:37am
what can i said??????? go for it dude u are one of the best map makers i met

Soviet
2 Mar 2008, 02:09am
This looks awesome

£cho
2 Mar 2008, 07:52am
I really like the lighting on this. Keep up the good work. I'd be happy to help out with anything if you need it. =D

SOLANUM
2 Mar 2008, 07:56am
Briliant backstory, cant wait to try it out.

Sol :)

EvInReaLife
2 Mar 2008, 07:58am
Keep up the good work bill.

Kawaii-Desu
6 Mar 2008, 10:03pm
IMO this map could use areas for bunnyhopping and surfing and all the other pro tricks like arctic. It doesnt have to be done but id like another map where skill definately gives you an advantage