PDA

View Full Version : I Say Chaps Bingobingo!!!!!!!!1

SirWilfred
28 Feb 2008, 05:26pm
Before i say anything may i say BINGOBONGO to one and all!!!
I am SirWilfred 1 of the clan leaders and admins of (BINGOBONGO) and
i am somewhat of a late night regular on your run bitch run server and i would like to say it has become my favourate zombie server due to the friendly easy goining nature. i also would like to congratulate the leaders/owners of this and the other servers for running a servers were people can have a joke and a laugh with out the threat of banning.

although u do have quite a few ninnys on the servers there sounds are drowned out with gun fire.

hope to see you chaps on the run bitch run server fighting all for king and country pip pip tally ho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KingTim
28 Feb 2008, 05:33pm
welcome hope to play with you soon :)

Paul
28 Feb 2008, 05:58pm
Welcome, love your accent btw :P

Itch
28 Feb 2008, 06:30pm
Welcome

Josh
28 Feb 2008, 07:26pm
lol Welcome to ZM.

*Queen VenomousFate*
28 Feb 2008, 07:30pm
Welcome To ZM Man, I look forward to playing with you and hearing your accent.

Mikey
29 Feb 2008, 04:48am
am glad to see u but i almost baned one of ur guys, or was it u? for spamming.
keep that in ur consideration that no natter how long u play here u still have to follow the rules.

Hunter
29 Feb 2008, 05:14am
Welcome

VirDeBello
29 Feb 2008, 12:23pm
omg not this guy with his british accent...........lmao you better not come on vent.......

lol Welcome

EvInReaLife
29 Feb 2008, 12:55pm
This would be the perfect time to break out the hello sir smiley...

But its broken :(

Welcome anyways

*Queen VenomousFate*
29 Feb 2008, 03:53pm
omg not this guy with his british accent...........lmao you better not come on vent.......

lol Welcome

On A Scale of 1-10 Tell me how thick his accent is, I have never heard him on vent or in game and I desire to know lol.

SirWilfred
29 Feb 2008, 05:06pm
oh thank you for the warm welcome chaps.
but to they guy who nearly banned me for mic spamming i do apolagise my good man, whilst on zombie servers i do try to work as a team. This is why i like escape maps, they have an objective.

Although on the other hand i cant help but take the micky out of ninnies and commeners but its all in good jest, i can assure you.

*Queen VenomousFate*
29 Feb 2008, 05:09pm
oh thank you for the warm welcome chaps.
but to they guy who nearly banned me for mic spamming i do apolagise my good man, whilst on zombie servers i do try to work as a team. This is why i like escape maps, they have an objective.

Although on the other hand i cant help but take the micky out of ninnies and commeners but its all in good jest, i can assure you.

lol, Awesome, you can never have to many British people on one server.
See ya ingame.

LitKey
3 Mar 2008, 11:26pm
Welcome to the forums.