PDA

View Full Version : One Piece ? [SPOILERS]

Captain Sparrow
17 Mar 2010, 05:58pm
Anybody reading it ?

The new chapter is out

http://www.mangareader.net/103-48478-1/one-piece/chapter-578.html

Is Jimbei going to manage to get Luffy out of there alive ? All in this chapter !

Harpr33t
17 Mar 2010, 06:07pm
It still didnt end?

Captain Sparrow
18 Mar 2010, 05:28pm
This manga is going to be long long.

The best by far !

Zaraki
18 Mar 2010, 05:34pm
It's too long xD
I'm going to stop reading now, since the story is getting way outta hand right now...
They just can't stop.

Just stop One Piece, they had wonderfull eps, but now it's going to suck... just like fillers from bleach atm O.o

Captain Sparrow
18 Mar 2010, 06:58pm
Nooooo. You mad !

The manga is great and i like it. This is the only long anime i like. I mean it does not get borring but better and better. Except for the moment Luffy got seperated from all his friends D:

Kuro
18 Mar 2010, 11:05pm
ya the manga is getting real great. i cant wait till luffy masters haki

Captain Sparrow
19 Mar 2010, 06:54pm
He is going to be OP. But black bear is OP to. Now that he as white beards ability, holy cow !

Kuro
19 Mar 2010, 10:36pm
bah black beard is still too weak. he got lucky with ace.

Bullet Wound
20 Mar 2010, 10:03am
It's too long xD
I'm going to stop reading now, since the story is getting way outta hand right now...
They just can't stop.

Just stop One Piece, they had wonderfull eps, but now it's going to suck... just like fillers from bleach atm O.o

You're wrong, Oda (creator of One Piece), actually planned the entire stroyline already, and this is just the halfway point. Granted that doesn't mean it will take another 10 years to finish. Just means we won't be bombarded with fillers.

And Bleach is like...half fillers easily, I gave up on the anime long ago.

One piece is was awesome, is still awesome, and will be just as awesome 5 years from now.

Zealot
20 Mar 2010, 11:25am
You're wrong, Oda (creator of One Piece), actually planned the entire stroyline already, and this is just the halfway point. Granted that doesn't mean it will take another 10 years to finish. Just means we won't be bombarded with fillers.

And Bleach is like...half fillers easily, I gave up on the anime long ago.

One piece is was awesome, is still awesome, and will be just as awesome 5 years from now.

+respect

/BIGUPS BRAH

Drox
20 Mar 2010, 04:47pm
I never really got into this anime, didnt really like the animation/drawing style of it.

Zealot
20 Mar 2010, 11:51pm
I never really got into this anime, didnt really like the animation/drawing style of it.

I didn't either. I just kept watching and it grew on me. Plus Luffy is probably one of my most fave characters of all times.

Captain Sparrow
25 Mar 2010, 04:43pm
NEEEEWWW CHAPPTTERRR OUUUUT !

Luffy manages to escape ? And a surprise arival by the guy with the cool straw hat :P

Metal
25 Mar 2010, 06:00pm
One piece got old, the new chapter still sucked.

Kuro
25 Mar 2010, 07:36pm

NOU!!!! How dare you make light of coby's plea! And for the record the best OP character is Tony Tony Chopper!!!!

Zealot
25 Mar 2010, 10:02pm

Go back to fapping to some loli shit then, OP IS FOR FUCKING MEN WHO LIKE PIRATES GOD DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Captain Sparrow
26 Mar 2010, 06:05pm
Kobby who stands up to the marine ! Holy shiiit !

He is going to be a pirate for Luffy or Shanks i bet.

Metal
26 Mar 2010, 08:23pm
Go back to fapping to some loli shit then, OP IS FOR FUCKING MEN WHO LIKE PIRATES GOD DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!

i only liked the anime.
OP just isnt my thing, the idea of it is sweet, but its just dragging on