PDA

View Full Version : Hello From VenomousFate

*Queen VenomousFate*
28 Feb 2008, 03:17pm
Hello, my name is Richard but i go by *Venomous-Fate* in CSS. You will usually find me on the *Escape* server and I also frequent the Breakfloor server and stop my the Napalm server every once in a while.
I Recently discovered the wonders of escape servers after being a Zombie Mod veteran for the last few years. After looking around I found Zombie Murder servers to be the best ones around.

I have been playing on your servers for about 2 months and i hope to continue playing with you guys and talking on the forums. Also, hopefully sometime soon I intend to apply for admin.

Nice To Meet You All.

Itch
28 Feb 2008, 03:20pm
Welcome

KingTim
28 Feb 2008, 03:42pm
Welcome

PS Thanx for your welcome fate hope to play with you ingame soon. I wont be on till saturday though :\

*Queen VenomousFate*
28 Feb 2008, 03:53pm
I am on every day of the week from 4PM-11PM EST and on weekends from 12PM-2AM EST, so i have pretty much seen anyone who plays on the *Escape* server, I doubt that anyone remembers me though since i try not to stir any controversy, i usually lay low and just try and help others out so we can defeat the Zombies (Or humans) at the end.

KingTim
28 Feb 2008, 04:23pm
yeah since weekends are the only time I can play im usually on from when i wake up till when I go to sleep :)

Ill be on a lot this week though cuz i have off college.

I am also EST soo ill see you on then :)

*Queen VenomousFate*
28 Feb 2008, 05:08pm
See ya There Man.