PDA

View Full Version : What to buy?

Bad Dog
15 Mar 2010, 08:20pm
Well there are some awsome games coming out, asking you guys what I should get.

GoW III?
Heavey Rain?
Metro 2033?
BFBC2?

Those are the four that I am mainly torn between, so if you have played any or have a strong opinion about how one is better than the others, please help me pic I dont feel like blowing 60 bucks on another shit game.

b0red
15 Mar 2010, 08:24pm
BFBC2. Once it gets updated it will be better but it is still amazing at the moment. It just can be a bit buggy.

Prez
15 Mar 2010, 08:26pm
Well, Metro 2033 looks like a good mix of Zombies in an FPS, although I'm not sure if it'll be another L4D2 (ehh); GoW 3 looks amazing, and has gotten super-high ratings across the charts. It's currently the most anticipated game of 2010, so this looks like a must-buy. Heavy rain has a very cool and unique storyline, and the ending is dependent on your choices; it's also gotten good reviews, so this looks like a good one too. As for BFBC2, it's been dubbed "the next MW2", although a lot of the gameplay is glitchy still.

Out of all of them, I'd recommend either GoW III, or Heavy Rain. Heavy rain appeals to me more, because it sounds more interesting, and unlike any other game I've played.

Dracula
15 Mar 2010, 08:28pm
Heavy Rain, I promise you youll love the game almost enough to convince me to get my own PS3.

Drox
15 Mar 2010, 08:29pm
GOW3 looks badass, but if your looking for a multi game I'd go with BFBC2. Heavy rain was just homo imo, plus shitty ending.

Hazmat
15 Mar 2010, 08:30pm
it all matters what type of game u want....

BFBC2 is epic multi player

Metro 2033 is a rpg survival horror

i dont know much about heavy rain but it looks.....interesting

GoW 3.... they are making a third one....news to me.

but in all honesty i would slim the choices to BFBC2 and Metro 2033 and choose the game for what u want it for. single player or multi player.

Mutiny
15 Mar 2010, 08:56pm
I'd recommend any of the 4, except if it was me I'd rent GoW3 before I bought it

SGT.FUZZY
15 Mar 2010, 09:40pm
Well from that list is would have to recommended BFBC2, however i had it for the X360 (Gamefly should do pc games somehow).

Kappa The 3rd
15 Mar 2010, 10:53pm
gow3 or on march 23rd just cause 2, watch some trailers on youtube of it, looks fucking amazing

SchmoSalt
15 Mar 2010, 11:19pm
gow3 or on march 23rd just cause 2, watch some trailers on youtube of it, looks fucking amazing

Just Cause 2. Right after I played the demo 500 times I took the time to go pre-order it, then went back to playing some more.

Drox
15 Mar 2010, 11:55pm
Well from that list is would have to recommended BFBC2, however i had it for the X360 (Gamefly should do pc games somehow).

Most PC games nowadays you dont need a cd after install to, so I doubt they will ever do em since once u install you never need to use it. Aswell as cdkey issues for multi games.

Pulse
16 Mar 2010, 08:48am
I would get BFBC2 but what game is GoW III?

Nasu
16 Mar 2010, 09:15am
I would get BFBC2 but what game is GoW III?

God Of War 3, it's on PS3, earlier GoW:s were on PS2.

Suri
16 Mar 2010, 11:23am
Heavy rain was just homo imo, plus shitty ending.

That's a really retarded comment. There is more than one ending to the game. The ending is determined by the choice's you make in the game. Meaning every time you play you can get another way the game ends.

Bad Dog
16 Mar 2010, 03:03pm
After reading your comments Im thinking I will try either buy/rent GoW 3. Im still coming off my Dantes Inferno high and I need somthing to keep the slash n hack mythology buzz going. Metro 2033 is a close maybe though, as it looks to be a game where survival is more than just a word on the back of the box.

Movement
16 Mar 2010, 03:13pm
Well there are some awsome games coming out, asking you guys what I should get.

GoW III?
Heavey Rain?
Metro 2033?
BFBC2?

Those are the four that I am mainly torn between, so if you have played any or have a strong opinion about how one is better than the others, please help me pic I dont feel like blowing 60 bucks on another shit game.

Heavy Rain is amazing, but you will not play it after a month

Nasdaqian
16 Mar 2010, 09:06pm
Dont get Bc2 it sucks dont beleive teh medias

Zealot
16 Mar 2010, 09:11pm
Metro 2033 is looking better and better. New Trailer came out today, that or Bc2 since its the flavour of the month.

Drox
16 Mar 2010, 10:45pm
That's a really retarded comment. There is more than one ending to the game. The ending is determined by the choice's you make in the game. Meaning every time you play you can get another way the game ends.

Yea like I said, pretty homo game. If I want to watch a movie, I'd watch a movie. I will give the game this, it did have some good interaction moments that probably other games down the road will take and do something with. But I just hated the voice acting and the story, my opinion.

Also after watching someone on jtv play Metro 2033, it does look pretty good. Worth a rent at the very least.