PDA

View Full Version : Doomsday

KingTim
27 Feb 2008, 10:27pm
This looks like a really good movie. I have watched like every zombie move :). It looks like it is the same as I am Legend but with people in it lol. Also the the "zombie" people know what is going on and have control. Anyone have any comments about this movie?

Italian Jew
27 Feb 2008, 10:30pm
They aren't zombie people I do not think. It is just another Doomsday movie, as says the title. Stuff like Escape From New York and L.A. have all dealt with the imprisoned cities and the gang bangers/criminals locked up inside who now are in charge. Might rent it one day though.

KingTim
28 Feb 2008, 08:56am
Yeah I no zombies are dead that come back to "life". I just consider them zombies because they are suppose to be sick or something and stronger then humans.

Straylight
28 Feb 2008, 02:33pm
This movie looks a lot like "Mad Max: In London-Dome"

Red
28 Feb 2008, 02:43pm
Doomsday huh? I'm going to have to find it.

KingTim
28 Feb 2008, 08:34pm
Doomsday huh? I'm going to have to find it.

Yeah looks really good I cant wait for it to come out.

*Queen VenomousFate*
28 Feb 2008, 08:59pm
Isn't this movie just another in the long line of Resident Evil knockoffs?
Or am i missing something?

Italian Jew
28 Feb 2008, 09:26pm
Nah, this concept has been alive since probably before you and I were born. Just look at The Omega Man, Escape from NY/LA, Mad Max, etc. Nothing at all to do with Zombies, just a virus that tries to wipe out humanity and they wall the infected off...

KingTim
28 Feb 2008, 10:00pm
just a virus that tries to wipe out humanity and they wall the infected off...

This is the only reason why I said zombie. They arent zombies its just an easier way for me to explain lol.

*Queen VenomousFate*
29 Feb 2008, 01:45pm
This is the only reason why I said zombie. They arent zombies its just an easier way for me to explain lol.

Ooo, I just saw the commercial, and they are not zombies, my bad.
It does look like they weill have some special abilites or powers though, which could be interesting.

Italian Jew
29 Feb 2008, 02:47pm
The only ability they have is that they can drink well...they are isolated in Great Britain somewhere, so we got some crazy Scots, Irish, and Brits. Personally they look like they are having too much fun to be sober. Why does stuff always go down in the UK? 28 Days Later....Doomsday...if something like that were to happen, probably be the west coast of the U.S....or France. Those crazy frenchies... XD

KingTim
29 Feb 2008, 02:53pm
The only ability they have is that they can drink well...they are isolated in Great Britain somewhere, so we got some crazy Scots, Irish, and Brits. Personally they look like they are having too much fun to be sober. Why does stuff always go down in the UK? 28 Days Later....Doomsday...if something like that were to happen, probably be the west coast of the U.S....or France. Those crazy frenchies... XD

I thought it said they were stronger..

Italian Jew
29 Feb 2008, 03:12pm
that's the guinness XD

I am joking btw, prolly are stronger or something

*Queen VenomousFate*
29 Feb 2008, 03:36pm
Everyone thinks the Irish are the best drinkers, but in actuallity the Scottish are much better drinkers, the Irish are just much more Flambouyant about their drinking and therefore get the fame.
And The Scottish do it all while wearing Skirts.

Italian Jew
29 Feb 2008, 05:01pm
Clearly you haven't seen Beer Fest...the Jews, especially those with the Eye of the Jew, are the best drinkers! XD

*Queen VenomousFate*
29 Feb 2008, 05:11pm
Clearly you haven't seen Beer Fest...the Jews, especially those with the Eye of the Jew, are the best drinkers! XD

Ooo, Well I was thinking that we were just talking about those Nations on the British and Irish Isles. I have seen Beerfest and I agree that Jews are the best drinkers.
And What exactly Is the Eye Of The Jew?

Italian Jew
29 Feb 2008, 05:20pm
From the movie, it was when the German guy insulted the Jew guy's Yamaka...so I guess it is when you piss off a Jewish guy...the Jew gets enraged and his eye forms the Star of David.

Think of it as going Super Saiyan in DragonBall Z or whatever...except we don;t grow hair 20 times its normal length.

XD This thread has also gone WAAAAAAAAAY off topic...started with Doomsday and ended with Jews...sounds like we have some Catholics in here. lololol

jk

*Queen VenomousFate*
29 Feb 2008, 05:32pm
XD This thread has also gone WAAAAAAAAAY off topic...started with Doomsday and ended with Jews...sounds like we have some Catholics in here. lololol

jk

lol, hmm A Little Prejudicial now arent we?
haha jk