PDA

View Full Version : Spiritwind wants Creative Fatality Headset

Spiritwind
13 Mar 2010, 11:34pm
Wanted

What are you looking to buy?
Creative Fatality Headset Item Description
Looking for a new-used creative fatality headset, including mic.
Awesome set of audio, but accidentally ruled my chair over the cord, thus shredding some of the wires and it likes to cut out some times =p. Price?
Whatever your asking

Mercy
15 Mar 2010, 08:51am
just get the wire fixed lol

Spiritwind
15 Mar 2010, 09:49pm
Yeah, but mines also didnt come with a mic.
If no one responds, I'll just purchase one off of Ebay, they tend to be pretty cheap there.

Nasdaqian
25 Mar 2010, 08:32pm
nvm this, i was going to sell you mine but i forgot i did the same thing and got a new more expensive one also when yours cuts out does everything sound really creepy and stuff until u replug it in?

Spiritwind
26 Mar 2010, 02:39am
No, mine just cuts out in one headphone if I move it wrong, and I have to fumble with it to get it working again. Sucks when I really need to listen close in bfbc2 or css.
That sounds like a driver problem you are having, usb audio tends to get problems like that, mainly bad firmware mix with the audio drvers. If you dont have the latest firmware for your MB, I suggest getting it, it may fix your problem.

Nasdaqian
26 Mar 2010, 03:16pm
No, mine just cuts out in one headphone if I move it wrong, and I have to fumble with it to get it working again. Sucks when I really need to listen close in bfbc2 or css.
That sounds like a driver problem you are having, usb audio tends to get problems like that, mainly bad firmware mix with the audio drvers. If you dont have the latest firmware for your MB, I suggest getting it, it may fix your problem.

actually when i got my new Headset,http://us.store.creative.com/Fatal1ty-Professional-Series-Gaming-Headset-MkII/M/B002BH3JDA.htm it stopped making everything sound really creepy