PDA

View Full Version : RDM???

D-Team oll
11 Mar 2010, 08:26am
in the map Thething there are places where u can plant TNT and if u plant all 6 u have 30 secs (i think) to get under ground or u die and this prevents u from going on top so the traitor cant build his spaceship. So if u kill some 1 planting TNT can u kill then or would it be rdm?

tinkerbell
11 Mar 2010, 08:29am
cant traitors only plant TNT??

Acessed
11 Mar 2010, 08:35am
cant traitors only plant TNT??

Only traitors can buy it, anyone can have it and plant it. For example i'm a traitor and buy c4 then oll kills me and picks the c4 up then he can do whatever he wants with it

ohh and if you're talking about them tnt things placed on some walls i'm pretty sure only traitors can use them

tinkerbell
11 Mar 2010, 08:44am
Only traitors can buy it, anyone can have it and plant it. For example i'm a traitor and buy c4 then oll kills me and picks the c4 up then he can do whatever he wants with it

ohh and if you're talking about them tnt things placed on some walls i'm pretty sure only traitors can use them

if the TNT can only be planted by the traitors, then yes you can kill them, as you know they are the traitor

The Baltimore Ravens
11 Mar 2010, 08:47am
if the TNT can only be planted by the traitors, then yes you can kill them, as you know they are the traitor

no, there is c4 on the map built in to it
if you plant 6 the whole map blows up, and if your not underground you die, i dont think its RMD my self but some people do

D-Team oll
11 Mar 2010, 08:47am
no there props can u use the magnet thing to pick um up and plant then where the gost of it is

Dracula
11 Mar 2010, 01:39pm
It aint RDM, thats a traitor instant win objective and to me clearly marks you as someone who needs to die.

TheVirus
11 Mar 2010, 04:43pm
I love planting the C4, even when innocent. Same with the boat, good stuff.

Bad Dog
11 Mar 2010, 05:16pm

hahah, love that C4 in the tubes building on that one map with the underground and all the error messages. Good times when the c4 was planted in front of the guys trapped in the tubes and all they could do was watch.

D-Team oll
12 Mar 2010, 08:25am

its TNT not c4