View Full Version : [Removed] ze_appaturescience_final Removal request

`Pepper.
10 Mar 2010, 02:58pm
Map Removal

Full map name
ze_appaturescience_final Type of map
Escape Link to map download
a Additional Information
Really bad spawns, humans almost never win. Terrible defece spots for humans, just plain BAD. Join when it is being played, and youll know why. Screenshots attached
No

Edit: /fail post, this is a removal request :P

Movement
10 Mar 2010, 03:17pm
Wasn't it already removed? And btw wrong form.

Edit: Use this form (http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/misc.php?do=form&fid=9) to remove maps.

BlackEagle
10 Mar 2010, 04:05pm
I voted yes to remove it..I hope that is the right option. If that elevator gets fixed then this map would be fun.

Alpha2
10 Mar 2010, 08:49pm
SAGE this whole damn thread.

Lucid
10 Mar 2010, 08:50pm
I voted Yes to add it to the server.

Drox
10 Mar 2010, 09:32pm
I support, aslong as it has noblock when added.

`Pepper.
11 Mar 2010, 06:09am
OMG Fail... I want it off the server... I played it, it is sooooo bad... Why do you vote yes! VOTE NO!!!!!!!!

OMG RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rant::rant::rant::mad: :censored:

Crimson
11 Mar 2010, 02:00pm
I voted Yes to add it to the server.

I support, aslong as it has noblock when added.

Already on the server scrubs, please read the thread!

cj18
11 Mar 2010, 03:10pm
Its not on the nominate list yet and it still needs more time so people can make it to the end. Its not like we play it very much since no one can nominate it.

Jazz
12 Mar 2010, 09:34am
Funny how it says "Add this map to the server?" And we've got 7 Yes' votes.

Might wanna change that!

cj18
12 Mar 2010, 02:24pm
Funny how it says "Add this map to the server?" And we've got 7 Yes' votes.

Might wanna change that!

Then i would have to change my vote if they did that.

Jazz
12 Mar 2010, 02:57pm
Then i would have to change my vote if they did that.

No but the map is already in the server haha

Crimson
12 Mar 2010, 03:11pm
Added to the nominate list.

struki
13 Mar 2010, 03:51am
Added to the nominate list.

Crimson,did you even red this thread?
Its about removing,most of people want it removed!

Crimson
15 Mar 2010, 01:33am
Crimson,did you even red this thread?
Its about removing,most of people want it removed!

I added it to nomination so people could play it, retard. :clap:

I feel like leaving it on the server now.

BlackEagle
15 Mar 2010, 02:48pm
I voted for the wrong thing now. I played it again yesterday and it is a great map...very challenging.

Gamgee
15 Mar 2010, 05:56pm
Map Removal

Full map name
ze_aperturescience_final Type of map
Zombie Escape Why should we remove it
As it is right now the map is not possible to win 99% of the time.

It doesn't matter if it has or does not have no block. I personally feel that it was better with block. Only if just a little bit.

The main problem is everyone starts in a single zone, and then they all have to wait in the exact same elevator. The time it takes for the elevator to go up is enough for the zombie to spawn in the elevator.

It doesn't help that many people wait by the elevator door to glitch it and stop it from going up. This means an even greater chance of accidental loss, or even on purpose from griefers.

If the humans make it past the start it is usually only a small band of people 2-6 against an entire server full of zombies. They then have to hold off at various points and run to the end of the map. Most of these points are not made with a defensive position in mind. Only delaying the inevitable horde from slaughtering them. Although this is rare someone actually gets past the starting zone.

Most of the time the zombies come back down and slaughter everyone in spawn. It's not like there is anywhere to hide.

Overall it could be an amazing map, but that single glaring flaw stops the whole ride before it even begins. Until a new version is made (which I doubt since this is final) then the map effectively just wastes peoples time.

There are hard maps, and broken maps where it is simply impossible to win regardless of skill. This is the later.

Edit
Ignore all of this. Didn't see the other topic for this map.

Crimson
15 Mar 2010, 06:05pm
I'll merge the two I suppose.

Lucid
15 Mar 2010, 07:11pm
You should do a revote, when I voted the poll was wrong. It said,"Would you list to see this map added to the server?"

I LOVE this map.

And for the people who say it's impossible, you're wrong. I've won this map plenty, you just can't suck.

Gamgee
15 Mar 2010, 07:34pm
Right, because apparently we're supposed to skeelz our way out of a glitched elevator. If only I was so good as to magically appear ahead of it.

Skills have nothing to do with it, at least in the beginning. It all depends on if the zombie is in the elevator or not. If he is your screwed, if he isn't you have the smallest chance. I mean goddamn small, you make one single mistake your toast. Your not leading the pack, your toast. Ect.

If the beginning could be split up we would see it as a very challenging but doable map. As it is, there is no chance for that to happen most of the time.

Lucid
15 Mar 2010, 07:35pm
Usually the zombie spawns after the elevator has gone up and opened.
All you need is a grenade to launch them into the water, then they are fucked.

Gamgee
15 Mar 2010, 08:07pm
I find that usually helps them. Too many newbs fall into the water, or jump into the water to go the other way. Most of the time for me it spawns in the elevator because someone is glitching the elevator.

Perhaps your status as an admin terrifies them into compliance? :P

Lucid
15 Mar 2010, 08:15pm
Perhaps your status as an admin terrifies them into compliance? :P

^ lol

But really, the noobs will be noobs. They will fall in and fail.

As long as you have a decent amount of humans make the first jump, you should be in pretty good shape.

cj18
15 Mar 2010, 08:57pm
Still not on the nominate list.

Crimson
15 Mar 2010, 09:17pm
Still not on the nominate list.

Fuck me..

cj18
15 Mar 2010, 09:24pm
Fuck me..

Tempting but I can't I told Mr. Bubbles I would for him.

struki
16 Mar 2010, 12:35am
Tempting but I can't I told Mr. Bubbles I would for him.

Lulz.
I think it needs to be removed.Well lucid,even if it spawns after elevator zombies are sure to win.Because they can knife other people on platfrom from water.Also,round time for this map is 6:30,and you need 7 minutes to finish it

Neji
16 Mar 2010, 09:30am
This map is really good made but it fails. I remember that one time someone glitched the elevator and the zombie spawned and everyone died.

So I would vote yes.

Crimson
16 Mar 2010, 11:18am
Alright, now it should be on the nomination list... :pray:

struki
16 Mar 2010, 01:18pm
Alright, now it should be on the nomination list... :pray:

Your prayers have been ignored!You werent good boy!
Not on nominate lis.Maybe pray some more?

cj18
16 Mar 2010, 03:58pm
Since we are talking about maps not on that list ze_spaceflight_v2 still isn't on the nominate list.

Lucid
16 Mar 2010, 06:58pm
Since we are talking about maps not on that list ze_spaceflight_v2 still isn't on the nominate list.

^^ good.

Crimson
17 Mar 2010, 12:44am
Found the error..

I was copying the title of the thread, which is spelled wrong. Anyway, I added a bunch of maps which weren't on the nomination list. Every single map should be on there now.

Spartan
17 Mar 2010, 06:46am
+ Crimson fails.

Crimson
17 Mar 2010, 11:33am
+ Crimson fails.

I'll kill you.

Crimson
17 Mar 2010, 06:53pm
Removed.