PDA

View Full Version : STARCRAFT 2 FOR EVERYONE! (no joke)

Undeadkitty
10 Mar 2010, 10:03am
I know my thread in the classified got some attention but this is for everyone thats cool and F you if you are a jerk. -note

For real this time SC2 has been hacked and working and here you are
URL removed, no illegal content on this forum

You are welcome. : )

SilentGuns
10 Mar 2010, 10:33am
I know my thread in the classified got some attention but this is for everyone thats cool and F you if you are a jerk. -note

For real this time SC2 has been hacked and working and here you are
URL REMOVED

You are welcome. : )

Have had it for a while now . Thanks anyways :)

You are not allowed to post illegal content here btw.

Zealot
14 Mar 2010, 10:17am
wow ai is bad

b0red
14 Mar 2010, 10:51am
I can post the AI update links if anyone wants them.

Ganzta
14 Mar 2010, 01:15pm
insane ai hacks

Pulse
14 Mar 2010, 09:23pm
What's wrong with AI? Did you download his posted version or did you find your own. The version I have the AI pose a challenge, not a very good one, but still a challenge.

Zealot
15 Mar 2010, 03:10pm
What's wrong with AI? Did you download his posted version or did you find your own. The version I have the AI pose a challenge, not a very good one, but still a challenge.

I'm just saying ai sucks, I'm not in the beta nor have I dl'd this, but I will if I don't get opted in :(

Pulse
15 Mar 2010, 06:00pm
I'm just saying ai sucks, I'm not in the beta nor have I dl'd this, but I will if I don't get opted in :(

Yea, I want to be opted in, I did get it through other means for now, but just playing AI isn't the most fun game. However I like how they said "gg" when you beat them, makes them seem a little more real.

1Life
20 Mar 2010, 07:12pm
Can't wait for this game.

Mutiny
20 Mar 2010, 08:05pm
ugh, I was hoping this would be a post saying that they decided to have an open beta :frown: