PDA

View Full Version : Opinion

D-Team oll
8 Mar 2010, 10:48am
can we up the people on ttt to 30 plz so then more people can get on its more fun plz vote:smile1:

Metal
8 Mar 2010, 11:46am
People who vote post.

Anyway its fine the way it is.
We don't want to many people bitching and QQin.

Henrik
8 Mar 2010, 11:48am
No I think some maps will be to crowded. So it will be almost impossible for traitors even though they maybe would be 7

SoulKeeper
8 Mar 2010, 11:49am
No, it's fine the way it is. The more the people, the laggyer it is, the more drama there is, and more bs.

The script isn't exactly fit for a shitload of people, not to mention the maps have a set amount of weapons so there will be a shitload more people walking around weaponless getting killed/RDM'd and QQing.

P.S. if we have a scripter, could we get bodies to be more useful pl0x, they offer little to no information that can be linked to a T half the time. Moar special weapons and shit too plz :>

Nasu
8 Mar 2010, 11:52am
I think it's perfect right nau, no need to change.

D-Team oll
8 Mar 2010, 12:09pm
kk thangs all

mNote
8 Mar 2010, 01:29pm
A lot of valid points in this thread. Now I remember why we shouldn't up the number of slots, it's because of the limited number of weapons on the maps.

As for bodies being more useful... well that's where detectives have to step in and make the connections. Bodies already drop a lot of information like what weapon the victim was killed by and who was the last person the victim saw before getting maimed. I think that's already a good and fair amount of information given for one person killing another.

Suri
8 Mar 2010, 01:43pm
No 20 is fine. There is no reason to make it 30, now we can always add a 2nd server if needed later.

D-Team oll
8 Mar 2010, 01:51pm
Suri its 21 not 20

Crimson
8 Mar 2010, 02:09pm
It's 21 because we droped out hiden slot. mNote needs to fix that, as for the slot increase... No.