PDA

View Full Version : [WIP] Ba_Jail Compilation

Karnivor
7 Mar 2010, 10:24pm
I am looking to make a compilation map with the PB players of SG.

I am currently looking for room suggestions, layout suggestions, and mappers who want to make some rooms.

I am looking for 1 room from each person who wants to map, after we have all the rooms and a decided layout, I will piece them all together into a playable map :)

For those looking to map, you are responsible for all of your room, if you are making a cell block, you must include all needed terrorist spawns, plus all weapons or vent entrances in cells. If you make the armory, please include all weapons, and build the door. If you make a disco, please include the music files you want in it.

So right now we are in planning, if you would like to help please make a post here, with what room/spot you would like to make.

Current needed Rooms and new room Idea's
Cells
Disco
Armory
medic
Pool

Whazaaaaa
8 Mar 2010, 07:46am
I would like to have the disco ;D love to make disco's
And wasn't there already a other post about making a sg ba map?

Metal
8 Mar 2010, 10:30am
Anime room!!!

I would love to see a room that takes you outside and there is a bright sun with a beach.

Nasu
8 Mar 2010, 12:19pm
A teleport to an island, which gets nuked at near the end, so you don't camp, but you can't bring any weapons there.

Neji
8 Mar 2010, 02:25pm
I'll do some cool secretrs.

Prez
8 Mar 2010, 03:33pm
Anime room!!!

I would love to see a room that takes you outside and there is a bright sun with a beach.

Making the beach now. Almost done! Will post pictures when complete :]

turbodaze
8 Mar 2010, 04:42pm
basketball, deagal toss ( make it special for me). I like DEATH CHAMBERS so I can kill myself.

maybe a glass floor jail!?

spiril staircases

P3rg3
9 Mar 2010, 03:40am
No anime please.

Metal
9 Mar 2010, 10:01am
No anime please.

TBH i would hate to see anime in a map.

Exacto-Be
9 Mar 2010, 10:16am
spiril staircases

if u want a spiral stair u can alwayz ask me ... i made 1 for my other map ^^

Karnivor
9 Mar 2010, 11:21am
TBH i would hate to see anime in a map.

I agree, but it is in the proposed rooms.

Mad Dogg
10 Mar 2010, 09:04am
i maked a movie theather to my map. you can see armory there(if someone camps there -.-)

Pulse
1 Apr 2010, 11:09am
I like the movie theater on Alcatraz but unfortunately it doesn't do anything other than open and close the drapes. I would like to see one completed with little video clips or what not.

Karnivor
1 Apr 2010, 11:24am
I like the movie theater on Alcatraz but unfortunately it doesn't do anything other than open and close the drapes. I would like to see one completed with little video clips or what not.

Technically in the latest version of Alc it plays Llama's with hats in either English or German. Sadly the buttons are impossible to press outside of no-clip so it has to be done by an admin >.>

W00tbeer1
25 May 2010, 01:05pm
If this is still going on I'll make Solitary. Love making areas where the T's are helpless.