PDA

View Full Version : [Removed] ze_fear_escape_v4 removal

Nasu
6 Mar 2010, 04:53am
Map Removal

Full map name
ze_fear_escape_v4 Type of map
Zombie Escape Why should we remove it
This map is awful, you can't reach the end in time with the normal way, you have to know the secret. Holdout points are awful too.
One zombie knows the secret= humans fail. This is the worst escape map imo, people only want it to increase rank........ This map is also very short with only running forward or knowing the secret.
Post your opinion why should it STAY.
I know this has been asked before, but look in to it please.

BlackEagle
6 Mar 2010, 07:08am
I agree this map is everyone trying to get into the secret room to get 1000 points. If they got rid of that this map would be fun but not enough humans go the normal way so it's impossible to complete. Everyone just tries for the secret and then they all RTV it anyway.

Riperzz
6 Mar 2010, 07:43am
Yeah remove this map because everyone going to secret and if its zombie then everyone fails.

Nasu
6 Mar 2010, 08:10am
Those who voted no, please post why should it stay.

struki
6 Mar 2010, 08:19am
It should stay because people like it,btw http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30394

Drox
6 Mar 2010, 08:40am
removal take 2 lol I support it being removed just to piss off the point whores ;) or atleast add noblock

struki
6 Mar 2010, 08:44am
removal take 2 lol I support it being removed just to piss off the point whores ;) or atleast add noblock
no block would be cool

Vivian556
6 Mar 2010, 08:53am
I meant to vote yes ;c

Dirty Sanchez
6 Mar 2010, 12:48pm
No support, this is one of the few maps that I like.
If the problem is the point bonus, might as well take Atix_Helicopter off the rotation too.

psycore
6 Mar 2010, 02:59pm
nobody wants to play the map everybody types rtv after 5 min

Crimson
6 Mar 2010, 11:55pm
Vote and I'll post a decision tomorrow.

BlackEagle
7 Mar 2010, 07:18am
No support, this is one of the few maps that I like.
If the problem is the point bonus, might as well take Atix_Helicopter off the rotation too.

I would have to disagree with this. EVERYONE tries to get into the secret room in fear escape but in ATIX only like one or two people per round try it. In fear escape you can have the whole zombie team doing it at one time.

Jaffa
7 Mar 2010, 08:22am
It should stay because people like it,btw http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30394

i like that your reason to keep the map is you quoted a link where more people voted for removal than for it to stay

Jazz
7 Mar 2010, 08:38am
Keeping it wouldn't cause too much harm. If people don't like it, they can rtv...

I think it's classic. (oh please god don't remove this map :cry:)

CuяlyQu™
7 Mar 2010, 09:18am
Keep the map so I can purposefully get zombied and then use !ztele to get the 1000 points 4 times in one round.

2DG
7 Mar 2010, 10:19am
Keep the map so I can purposefully get zombied and then use !ztele to get the 1000 points 4 times in one round.

no menz, me get it liek 6 timez!

BlackEagle
7 Mar 2010, 06:39pm
If this secret would get fixed then this would be a great map but because everyone tries for the secret I just don't like this map.

RaDiuM
8 Mar 2010, 09:58am
If this secret would get fixed then this would be a great map but because everyone tries for the secret I just don't like this map.

The secret is classic. I vote keep because the map is awsome.

Drox
8 Mar 2010, 10:16am
The secret is classic. I vote keep because the map is awsome.

classic? there is nothing classic about this map since its not even that old lol

BlackEagle
8 Mar 2010, 02:20pm
I consider classics to be good things. This map isn't a good thing when people don't even play the map they just die on the secret.

Dirty Sanchez
8 Mar 2010, 02:22pm
I would have to disagree with this. EVERYONE tries to get into the secret room in fear escape but in ATIX only like one or two people per round try it. In fear escape you can have the whole zombie team doing it at one time.

Probably because in ATIX you're in a small helicopter with block on and there's not enough time for everyone to take the teleporter. In Fear you have the whole round pretty much.

Nasu
9 Mar 2010, 06:46am
Vote and I'll post a decision tomorrow.

Lazy AOs :tsk:

Metal
9 Mar 2010, 08:19am
2 more for NO

Riperzz
9 Mar 2010, 10:58am
Lazy AOs :tsk:

lol

Drox
9 Mar 2010, 11:04am
I really have yet to see someone give a good reason why this map should stay except they like being point whores. :\ AO's hopefully have more brains to know the map is shit, and those 11 votes to keep it are mostly people who want a easy 1000 points without really playing the map. Since after you get the points it tele's u to the end of the map.

So those people really never even play the map right lol

Crimson
9 Mar 2010, 11:38am
Removed.