PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Anime serie

NormandyAlive
4 Mar 2010, 05:18pm
Hello, I'm looking for a new anime serie.

I love Cowboy bepop. Any suggestions?

Dante
4 Mar 2010, 05:47pm
if your not into anime, you prolly won't like anyone's suggestions lol.

Oh, and if you prefer english Dub or Sub try these sites.

English Dub www.pimpanime.com
For English Sub/Dub www.animefreak.tv
and for English Sub only www.animeseason.com

Drox
7 Mar 2010, 06:21pm
A list of what u have already watched would be helpful ;) after u give that then I will suggest some.

Dr0pDeadMatt
7 Mar 2010, 07:10pm
Hello, I'm looking for a new anime serie.

I love Cowboy bepop. Any suggestions?

If you love cowboy bepop, you would probably enjoy DeathNote. Its a very clever show that has i think 37 episodes. Its kinda like a mystery but in a weird way. Its about a young man named Light Yagami from Japan who only really cared about school, and wasnt very interesting. Until one day he finds a notebook where he can write down peoples names and kill them. He becomes known as Kira. Light kills only criminals and hopes for justice. Too bad the Japanese task force is looking for Kira. Light ends up meeting the main detective of the case L Ryuzaki. Light joins the Japanese task force to find out who Kira when he is actually Kira. I cant really explain the rest youll have to see it. Its really good. You can watch it on www.animeseason.com or www.animetzone.com:toung:

CandleJack
8 Mar 2010, 02:16pm
FullMetal Alchemist was a great anime series, I highly suggest it.

Zaraki
8 Mar 2010, 02:39pm
Hitman Reborn is the best!
(full name = Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn)

It's about a baby, a boy and you'll see it when you watch xD
I also loved Code Geass; :) (Death Note alike)

Greetings

CuяlyQu™
8 Mar 2010, 02:51pm
Hitman Reborn is the best!
(full name = Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn)

It's about a baby, a boy and you'll see it when you watch xD
I also loved Code Geass; :) (Death Note alike)

Greetings

I thought you were supposed to greet people before you had a conversation. :huh:

Dante
8 Mar 2010, 04:59pm
FullMetal Alchemist was a great anime series, I highly suggest it.

Don't forget Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. It's better than the first.

Zealot
8 Mar 2010, 06:57pm
My fave anime of all time so far has got to be Soul Eater. The fights are amazing and the comedy is golden. Only thing is it derives from the manga.

FMA:B is amazing, the animation in that show is ridiculous (eps 46 anyone?) plus the story is intriguing.

Dante
8 Mar 2010, 07:03pm
My fave anime of all time so far has got to be Soul Eater. The fights are amazing and the comedy is golden. Only thing is it derives from the manga.

FMA:B is amazing, the animation in that show is ridiculous (eps 46 anyone?) plus the story is intriguing.

I'm still waiting for ep 47....ugh!

Just saw ep 47, It's awesome, can't wait for next week :D

Zealot
9 Mar 2010, 12:34pm
I'm still waiting for ep 47....ugh!

Just saw ep 47, It's awesome, can't wait for next week :D

Whats worse is waiting a month for the next chapter :(

2DG
9 Mar 2010, 02:34pm
My favorite series were darker than black, great series, too bad there wasn't a closer look on hei.

Riperzz
10 Mar 2010, 10:02am
Bleach or Fullmetal alchemist, you can watch them at www.animefreak.tv

NormandyAlive
15 Mar 2010, 11:07am
Thanks for the answers.

So about Fullmetal alchemist, What comes next after "Fullmetal alchemist" is it the movie or the brotherhood story wise?

Dante
15 Mar 2010, 11:38am
Thanks for the answers.

So about Fullmetal alchemist, What comes next after "Fullmetal alchemist" is it the movie or the brotherhood story wise?

Movie would be directly after the first series, and Brotherhood follows the Manga.

NormandyAlive
15 Mar 2010, 11:50am
Movie would be directly after the first series, and Brotherhood follows the Manga.

I see, but is brotherhood a remake? cause that would suck because i've seen the whole Fullmetal alchemist.

Dante
15 Mar 2010, 11:53am
I see, but is brotherhood a remake? cause that would suck because i've seen the whole Fullmetal alchemist.

It's not a remake persay, it's directly following the Manga unlike the previous series. I personally like Brotherhood a lot more than the older series.

Zaraki
15 Mar 2010, 12:26pm
Is FMA good? And how long is it totally?

Greetz

Dante
15 Mar 2010, 05:13pm

Greetz

First Series is 52 episodes and 1 movie, Brotherhood, I'm thinking may be somewhere in 50 episodes, but i may not be correct on that.

Metal
15 Mar 2010, 09:20pm

Greetz

......and you call yourself an otaku.
its one of the best.

Dante
15 Mar 2010, 10:33pm
......and you call yourself an otaku.
its one of the best.

Otaku ftw :] :usa2:

Zealot
16 Mar 2010, 10:40am
^ faggot

Anyways FMA:brotherhood is infinitely better. I'd assume it'll run till the manga ends since it actually follows the story.

Chronic
17 Mar 2010, 10:50am
Um , Try out Fairy Tale =]

Dante
17 Mar 2010, 11:10am
^ faggot

Anyways FMA:brotherhood is infinitely better. I'd assume it'll run till the manga ends since it actually follows the story.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU :love: