PDA

View Full Version : Just Cause 2

SchmoSalt
4 Mar 2010, 02:47pm
I just finished up playing the Just Cause 2 demo, and I have to say I just love it. This is how GTA IV should of been. Seriously, in the 30 minutes (demo has a 30 minute limit per play) I played it, I had more fun than I did in any of the GTAs.

If you're the type that hates unrealistic games, this game is not for you. It is so over the top and unrealistic it is amazing for me.

I would strongly suggest that you at least try out the demo. It's well worth it.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/35110/

Edit:

If you pre-order it off of Steam you get $5 off, making it $45. You don't get any special DLC or anything though.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/8190/

Nasu
4 Mar 2010, 02:49pm
It was strange.
I've played the first just cause like 5 times through and I have all the achievements :P
Just Cause 2 doesn't feel as exciting. I'll play it again tomorrow.

Sander Cohen
4 Mar 2010, 05:08pm
This game looks fun, but usually with these sandbox games they promise you more freedom than you get.

SchmoSalt
4 Mar 2010, 11:36pm
This game looks fun, but usually with these sandbox games they promise you more freedom than you get.

Yeah, I can see it getting old just like GTA does. I just hope a good modding scene comes of this game. It has -a lot- of potential for mods. If they do offer modding support, I may just look into getting my hands dirty with this game...

Harbor
5 Mar 2010, 10:01pm
Amazing demo i jizzed my pants

Movement
5 Mar 2010, 10:06pm
I personally hate unrealistic games, but I enjoyed this and me and my friend played the demo for 3 hours straight today.

ReGIONALS
6 Mar 2010, 04:14pm
use cheat engine to get rid of the timer

Mercy
10 Mar 2010, 09:09pm
demo on 360 was amazing, prolly gona torrent it on pc tho lol

Silentfaith
11 Mar 2010, 08:51am
looks good

Liam Brown
14 Mar 2010, 07:38am
Shame windows xp is not supported, but I suppose hardware and software have advanced. Might be a good time for me to upgrade.