PDA

View Full Version : South Parks new season is coming

Bad Dog
3 Mar 2010, 07:11pm
Sh!t is going to go down. Any episodes you guys are hoping for? I'm guessing they will do somthing about the Haiti/Chilean quakes.

Desum
3 Mar 2010, 07:18pm
xD Im hoping when Stephen Colbert made a joke about "..which means im a character on South Park" that it was a hint towards one of the new episodes.

Also, fuck you whales.

Bad Dog
3 Mar 2010, 07:27pm
xD Im hoping when Stephen Colbert made a joke about "..which means im a character on South Park" that it was a hint towards one of the new episodes.

Also, fuck you whales.

your a towel.

Desum
3 Mar 2010, 07:28pm
no, you're a towel.

Bad Dog
3 Mar 2010, 07:32pm
no, you're a towel.

Screw you, I do what I want.

Jazzyy
3 Mar 2010, 08:03pm
i really want to see a new towelie episode, those are the best

CandleJack
3 Mar 2010, 08:14pm
I really want to see South Park go back to being just construction paper.

It's just not the same as it used to be.....

Bad Dog
3 Mar 2010, 08:24pm
i really want to see a new towelie episode, those are the best

ya, the episodes featuring me ARE the best.

Sander Cohen
4 Mar 2010, 07:12am
I am curious to see their take on Healthcare.

Bobandy
4 Mar 2010, 07:44am
I really want to see South Park go back to being just construction paper.

It's just not the same as it used to be.....

Well really only the first episode was made out of construction paper (plus the two shorts they made originally). After that they started using Maya I believe, but the animation has improved a lot.

Sander Cohen
4 Mar 2010, 01:34pm
The animation in South Park flows very well in my opinion, for example the original characters look good against newer drawn characters, where in the newer Simpsons episodes it looks horrendous.

Riperzz
4 Mar 2010, 03:06pm
yay new south park episodes

Jazzyy
4 Mar 2010, 09:19pm
ya, the episodes featuring me ARE the best.

You ARE a towel!

turbodaze
4 Mar 2010, 10:11pm
i did think the episodes on construction paper were amazing back then. Their storyline is still great, I loved the pirates episode, the wrestling episode and sea world ep.

http://www.southparkstudios.com for all episodes

Karnivor
4 Mar 2010, 10:40pm
South park is always entertaining, a few of the newer episodes have been rather meh, but here is to hoping for another epic season.

Bad Dog
5 Mar 2010, 05:35pm
Guys FYI South Park was never really construction paper just a computer animation designed to look like that. Only the original viral videos were the stop motion construction paper..but great way to show your newfagness :)

Desum
5 Mar 2010, 06:53pm
Guys FYI South Park was never really construction paper just a computer animation designed to look like that. Only the original viral videos were the stop motion construction paper..but great way to show your newfagness :)

/insertsouthparkquoteinordertoshowoldfagness, bitch

Karnivor
6 Mar 2010, 10:58am

Actually the first episode is part construction paper. and the Original version of it was fully construction paper.

Kuro
8 Mar 2010, 12:55am
i want a new episode featuring butters!

Captain Sparrow
14 Mar 2010, 07:46pm
Tiger woods ftw.

Did you see the clip ? Cartman asks for 500 Ak-47's and the guy just asks him to sign a paper for all of them xD

Tomathon
15 Mar 2010, 11:17am
cant wait!!!

Chaoz`
5 Apr 2010, 06:08pm
the latest episode was hilarious,
where they all got testicular cancer, and rode their balls like a skippy ball, and then the bg music with it was hilarious

Captain Sparrow
5 Apr 2010, 06:41pm
I love that episode. Well not the best but was o.k ! I Love the music with the bouncing.

For when the episode with gingers !!!

Supa
5 Apr 2010, 06:49pm
Out of the 3 that they've had so far... the 2nd episode was the funniest IMO. The facebook episode next week will probably be really good though.

Bad Dog
5 Apr 2010, 10:40pm
Out of the 3 that they've had so far... the 2nd episode was the funniest IMO. The facebook episode next week will probably be really good though.

2nd one was ok, so far ALL of them have personally related to me, so I'm loving this whole season (though the legal marijuana was best IMO)

tehsqueez
12 Apr 2010, 01:10pm
omg facebook, farmville, tron,mad money, chat roulette...
hilarious

Prez
12 Apr 2010, 01:29pm
I can't wait for what they will do with the whole CopperCab (gingers have no souls) thing. I know they did one already, but I want to see them do another.

Dr. Mario
13 Apr 2010, 10:42am
I loved the facebook episode, I was cracking up when Cartmen did his little show where he told people to unfriend Kyle.

Kurama
13 Apr 2010, 12:40pm
i know it used to be funny but the whole Omg you killed kenny thing is getting kinda old.
anyone else agree

tehsqueez
14 Apr 2010, 06:06am
i know it used to be funny but the whole Omg you killed kenny thing is getting kinda old.
anyone else agree

I don't even remember an "OMG, you killed Kenny!" on the new episodes. Either they've stopped or the not that memorable.

Chaoz`
15 Apr 2010, 11:15am
omg the newest episode is hilarious, you gotta watch it peeps, its with the gingers :rlol:

CandleJack
15 Apr 2010, 03:25pm
omg the newest episode is hilarious, you gotta watch it peeps, its with the gingers :rlol:

copper just flipped shit about it lol

Jaffa
15 Apr 2010, 07:21pm
newest episode is full of awesome!

Metal
16 Apr 2010, 07:07am
newest episode is full of awesome!

Sir. you are so right.

Kuro
17 Apr 2010, 05:25pm
anyone actually go look up the super best friends episode. that ep came out 2 months before 9/11.
AND THEY SHOWED MU HAMMED!!!! apparently he's a pyro, which explains a lot. "insert terrorist joke here"

2DG
18 Apr 2010, 06:23am
http://www.youtube.com/user/CopperCab#p/a/u/0/fK6NbGhMw4w

lololol.

Zaraki
18 Apr 2010, 04:44pm
OMG! They are going to reveal Cartman's dad (unless somebody already knows, tell meh!)

JUJ!!!

Whoopsie
18 Apr 2010, 06:24pm
omg i wanna see one on the haiti quakes lmao

Bad Dog
18 Apr 2010, 06:34pm
Did any of you guys actually WATCH Season 2? Thats where like, that entire episode came from. The Muhammed jokes, the Cartmens dad twist, so on.

By the way, for anyone that DID actually see Season 2, we might not see the new episode next week. South Park might pull another Terrance and Philip episode on us, and I think that mainly because of last weeks show ending with the Cartmens father thing.

Captain Sparrow
18 Apr 2010, 07:28pm
Yah during season two the second part of the cartman's dad episode was near a season later...

Kuro
19 Apr 2010, 01:04am
yes i seen season 2 many a many times.... yes we all know about cartmans mom being a dirty slut. whats ur point?

Zaraki
19 Apr 2010, 11:24am
yes i seen season 2 many a many times.... yes we all know about cartmans mom being a dirty slut. whats ur point?

That cheef is cartman's father...
Wich is totally impossible, but could be fun :biggrin:

Captain Sparrow
19 Apr 2010, 02:14pm
That cheef is cartman's father...
Wich is totally impossible, but could be fun :biggrin:

Would be great. And then they make a kind of star wars episode since actually Chef is like dark vader

THAT WOULD BE POWNAGE !

With Kenny being Leila, Stan Han Solo, and Kyle Chewie xD

Karnivor
22 Apr 2010, 02:32pm
So who other than me actually saw the 201 episode before Comedy Central pulled it?

Repeat
22 Apr 2010, 02:50pm
So who other than me actually saw the 201 episode before Comedy Central pulled it?

I did.

Grow a pair, Comedy Central. I am so fucking sick of everyone bending over backwards to accommodate Islam and the cry baby Muslims that freak out over EVERYTHING.

GET OVER IT!

CandleJack
22 Apr 2010, 02:59pm
I did.

Grow a pair, Comedy Central. I am so fucking sick of everyone bending over backwards to accommodate Islam and the cry baby Muslims that freak out over EVERYTHING.

GET OVER IT!

I agree, the censor was on Muhammad was sorta needed for the joke near the end, However, bleeping his name every 5 fucking seconds was really annoying.

Captain Sparrow
22 Apr 2010, 05:07pm
Yeah the bleeping was annoying.

Though the episode was not as funny as the last one, i like Cartmen at the end :P

CandleJack
22 Apr 2010, 06:24pm
Yeah the bleeping was annoying.

Though the episode was not as funny as the last one, i like Cartmen at the end :P

The worst part was the 3 minutes of straight fucking bleeps near the end.

Bad Dog
22 Apr 2010, 06:45pm
The worst part was the 3 minutes of straight fucking bleeps near the end.

Honestly, I liked it. I couldnt stop laughing, and just when I thought it was done, they kept going. My fav. part was Stans "Ya!" at the end. I was a little disappointed though, I thought the Head Ginger would be that fag youtube kid, but that might have been that one fat ginger too. Hard to tell, they all look the same to me.

Dirty Sanchez
22 Apr 2010, 06:57pm
I saw it, not on Comedy Central, just on a streaming site.
I agree, the straight minute of censorship at the end ruined it.

CandleJack
22 Apr 2010, 06:58pm
Honestly, I liked it. I couldnt stop laughing, and just when I thought it was done, they kept going. My fav. part was Stans "Ya!" at the end. I was a little disappointed though, I thought the Head Ginger would be that fag youtube kid, but that might have been that one fat ginger too. Hard to tell, they all look the same to me.

I can't really see how it was funny, it ruined everything for me. I could tolerate them censoring Muhammad, but good fucking god the straight minute or so of censors was god awful.

I was expecting copper to be the Head Ginger tho, i wish he was to. He woulda flipped major shit on youtube.

Captain Sparrow
23 Apr 2010, 01:48pm
It was funny and annoying.
Still the best part is Connor, in all the two episodes :P

Drox
23 Apr 2010, 02:03pm
One of the guys im subbed to did this video, pretty funny;

RuGvQ4QEtOU

Chaoz`
23 Apr 2010, 02:10pm
hahha omg that was pretty funny
espcially the part where he said,
"i swear to god" => "does he swear back?" i am .. Ironman?!? you know what? Chickenbutt?
"all you do is make pain for people" => "no i also make quilts.."
hahaha :rlol:

Karnivor
23 Apr 2010, 03:54pm
I can't really see how it was funny, it ruined everything for me. I could tolerate them censoring Muhammad, but good fucking god the straight minute or so of censors was god awful.

I was expecting copper to be the Head Ginger tho, i wish he was to. He woulda flipped major shit on youtube.

The funniest is as admitted by Trey and Matt the entire speech at the end says nothing about Muhammad, it is about Intimidation and Fear, and yet Comedy central decided to cut it all out. Was just sad. Also sad that it cant be officially hosted by Southparkstudios.com now, same with the old Super Best Friends episode.

I loved the joker Esq act of Scott though, it made it so much funnier for me.

Bad Dog
23 Apr 2010, 05:27pm
The funniest is as admitted by Trey and Matt the entire speech at the end says nothing about Muhammad, it is about Intimidation and Fear, and yet Comedy central decided to cut it all out. Was just sad. Also sad that it cant be officially hosted by Southparkstudios.com now, same with the old Super Best Friends episode.

Seriously? They really cut it out for that? Thats just bullshit. Glad I still have Season 2 on VdD

Micro
23 Apr 2010, 08:10pm
Funny thread.

Kuro
24 Apr 2010, 12:46am

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE SHITTING ME

i got watched super best friends on southpark studios the day after just to confirm they pervously showed muhammed.... cmon comedy central. dont you suck bad enough as it is?

eggnog
24 Apr 2010, 05:33am
I saw too. It agree with the creators of south park. Comedy Central has been playing South Park without problems. Now they pretty much screwed up that episode 201. It's pretty bull >.<

Zaraki
24 Apr 2010, 02:06pm
I saw too. It agree with the creators of south park. Comedy Central has been playing South Park without problems. Now they pretty much screwed up that episode 201. It's pretty bull >.<

What would YOU choose?
Delete the word "muhammed" or get blown up by some group of crazy extremists?

Everybody would take option 1 if they want to be alive.
So just don't blame comedy central because they have done something a normal human beeing would do.

And yes they were threatened by ppl

Kuro
26 Apr 2010, 08:50pm
What would YOU choose?

So just don't blame comedy central because they have done something a normal human beeing would do.

but cmon.. its a bigger issue then that. and by giving in it's basically saying to terrorists. HEY YOUR TERRORIST METHODS WORK. and terrorists aren't always arabs.

Zaraki
27 Apr 2010, 04:43am
but cmon.. its a bigger issue then that. and by giving in it's basically saying to terrorists. HEY YOUR TERRORIST METHODS WORK. and terrorists aren't always arabs.

Tell me how many % of terrorist is arab and tell me again that i am wrong...
They are just starting wars for their religion, that's insane if you ask me.

Wearing a towel around your head or force your wife/daughter to do it too, is sick too.

(BTW, that isn't prescripted in the Koran, so they invented that themselves)

Btw, it were extremist who threatened the studios :suspicious:

Karnivor
27 Apr 2010, 09:36am

While not all terrorists are not Arabs, the ones who are involved in this situation mostly are, because this is all based on religious terrorism, based off of the Muslim religion.

Metal
27 Apr 2010, 10:15am
SP has been great over the years, hope they keep it up

Kuro
27 Apr 2010, 02:03pm
SP has been great over the years, hope they keep it up

way to fail comment for post count

Dr. Mario
28 Apr 2010, 08:39pm
I loved the new episode and I liked all the Looney Toons / old cartoon references in this episode. I especially loved the Rocky and Mugsy references

Bad Dog
28 Apr 2010, 11:14pm
What would YOU choose?

Take option 1 if you want, just dont complain when you no longer have freedom of fucking speech.

Kuro
29 Apr 2010, 10:43pm
is the website restorestephenbaldwin.org for real or just a joke?

Bad Dog
29 Apr 2010, 11:35pm
is the website restorestephenbaldwin.org for real or just a joke?

its for real, check it out it has to do with like drug additction or some nonsense.

Shmoked
1 May 2010, 06:52pm
Man.. I don't know if anyone else enjoys South Park as much as we do, but lol shit this season has been the best so far, bringing the best of, from the previous seasons into this season...

S14E05 and S14E06 (Episodes 200 and 201) where Cartmen finds out who is real father is.. (hahaha!!!!)
which airs tomorrow night, Sunday (aired in Canada) with Towlie is fucking HILARIOUS ...

Oh man... You guys are in for a good show, unless you have caught it on the internet by Xepisodes.com or w.e. way you choose..
Here's a picture of towlie fuffing computer duster to get high..any way he can.....hahahaha!!
I screen-capp'd the episode.. LOL
http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/vv276/Shmoked/towlie.jpg
South Park kicks ass!! :D

Zaraki
2 May 2010, 10:20am
Man.. I don't know if anyone else enjoys South Park as much as we do, but lol shit this season has been the best so far, bringing the best of, from the previous seasons into this season...

S14E05 and S14E06 (Episodes 200 and 201) where Cartmen finds out who is real father is.. (hahaha!!!!)
which airs tomorrow night, Sunday (aired in Canada) with Towlie is fucking HILARIOUS ...

Oh man... You guys are in for a good show, unless you have caught it on the internet by Xepisodes.com or w.e. way you choose..
Here's a picture of towlie fuffing computer duster to get high..any way he can.....hahahaha!!
I screen-capp'd the episode.. LOL
http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/vv276/Shmoked/towlie.jpg
South Park kicks ass!! :D

I saw that episode, i just lol'd XD

You can watch it here (http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/267118/)!
Towelie is high the whole episode xD

One of the most wonderful and funny episodes i have seen

Kuro
2 May 2010, 11:53am

his girlfriend got pregnant and gave birth to a wash cloth. I LOL'd big time!

Riperzz
2 May 2010, 01:11pm

Damn, i cant watch it :sad:

Chaoz`
2 May 2010, 01:51pm
i didn't really liked that episode, i switched it off about 10 mins into it

Kuro
2 May 2010, 04:50pm
i didn't really liked that episode, i switched it off about 10 mins into it

ya i went to southpark studios and saw the same kinda reply's. i dunno how you didnt find it funny. better then the million fibers ep. maybe u didnt get the looney tunes reference either.

Shmoked
2 May 2010, 06:11pm
edit: Torrent removed, it's easy.. just search using your fav' TY Kuro! :)
Stream it @ www.southparkstudios.com (U.S. & S.W. Ontario)

Or.. http://www.thecomedynetwork.ca/shows/showdetails.aspx?sid=3284 (Canadian) but will air as well in Canada tonight. lol..

Captain Sparrow
2 May 2010, 08:14pm
This episode was not that great. Can't wait for the ginger episode ;)

Kuro
3 May 2010, 01:31am
You can get the torrent here:
url to torrent was here

Or stream it @ www.southparkstudios.com (U.S. & S.W. Ontario)

Or.. http://www.thecomedynetwork.ca/shows/showdetails.aspx?sid=3284 (Canadian) but will air as well in Canada tonight. lol..

i'd remove the torrent link if i were you >_>

Ultramarine
4 May 2010, 08:55am

God damnit... you'd think they'd have subtitles / captions on their own god damned site for these episodes...

Metal
4 May 2010, 10:03am
God damnit... you'd think they'd have subtitles / captions on their own god damned site for these episodes...

youtube?

Bad Dog
4 May 2010, 05:44pm
If Im not mistaken the Crippled Summer episode was the last one for a while, amirite?

Karnivor
4 May 2010, 07:14pm
If Im not mistaken the Crippled Summer episode was the last one for a while, amirite?

Yes, it was the Mid-Season Finale.

Kuro
5 May 2010, 01:49am
so sad... so many topics left for them to make fun of

Karnivor
5 May 2010, 06:16pm
so sad... so many topics left for them to make fun of

Wait for October :)

OCP
7 May 2010, 04:34am
Id like to see a Lost episode