PDA

View Full Version : [Finished] JB_Xenon_Beta

Xenon
2 Mar 2010, 10:25pm
Alright this is my first Jailbreak or Prison Break map and so far i think it turned out very well,This is only a beta so its not even a V1 yet,i hope a higher up looks over my map and adds it to the list!

woo i added more stuff today,took about 3-4 hours just to make everything right!

The Spawn!!
http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af253/skullz1_2010/XenonsFirstMapSpawn-1.jpg
The Infirmary
http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af253/skullz1_2010/XenonsFirstMapInfirm.jpg
The Rebel Area!
http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af253/skullz1_2010/XenonsFirstMapRebelArea.jpg

The Rebel Area: is just an area you can get to from going through the first cell teleport,As of now the only way of getting your teammates or you inside or back inside the armory,all you have to do is pick up the scout.Even when the scout runs out of ammo dont get rid of it,you'll need it to get anything from inside the armory!

The Spawn Area: is just the spawn,But it has the armory on top of it,farely easy to get to the armory,But farely hard to get IN the armory,T;s to get in the armory cell hop to first cell or if your in first cell,knife the bottom left side of the back wall of the cell,then go through the teleport and grab the scout,you need it to get into the armory!Once you got the scout you can choose to go through the teleport or stay there!

The Rebel Area's Teleport: This teleport only takes you to the infirmary. So if you choose to camp there(Which i hope you dont)The Infirmary heals you 35 health every second!Just watch for the CT;s headshots!it kills in one shot,so be careful!

The Infirm: Ahh the infirmary what a nice place for T;s when they get freeshot...The Infirm gives you 35 health every second,so you dont have to wait long in the infirm to get your health back up!

The Disco: Ahh the disco,Hopefully i will have a disco in V1,V2,or V3!!

Whazaaaaa
2 Mar 2010, 11:30pm
Ehrm map is way too smal not enough things in it like a BIG CAGE or pool plz add those thgins and more wil make map much more fun

Exacto-Be
3 Mar 2010, 07:42am
i agree with whazaa

this map is way to small

guns in armory don't have enough ammo

cells are to small

cages in big cage are too high (can't jump on them unless teamwork)

& ,sorry to say, ur map looks boring

put some more work in this map & it will become good ...
- give cells a bed or toilet or something
- add extra rooms
- make armory bit bigger (there should easily have to fit 8 ct's in)
- soccer always is a plus
- disco always is a plus
- vip always is a plus

be creative :biggrin:

if this map would be on the server, & there would be 24 ppl in it, it would receive a maximum rtv for another map

good news is u have the basic, now make the extra's :thumb:

Xenon
3 Mar 2010, 02:00pm
i agree with whazaa

this map is way to small

guns in armory don't have enough ammo

cells are to small

cages in big cage are too high (can't jump on them unless teamwork)

& ,sorry to say, ur map looks boring

put some more work in this map & it will become good ...
- give cells a bed or toilet or something
- add extra rooms
- make armory bit bigger (there should easily have to fit 8 ct's in)
- soccer always is a plus
- disco always is a plus
- vip always is a plus

be creative :biggrin:

if this map would be on the server, & there would be 24 ppl in it, it would receive a maximum rtv for another map

good news is u have the basic, now make the extra's :thumb:

how do you put more ammo in the guns? lol

Whazaaaaa
3 Mar 2010, 02:17pm
You go to the propeties of your guns and then close to the top right you see "SmartEdit" click on that when you did that you see in middle right "Add" pres that then do as name "Ammo" and do as Value "the amount of ammo you want the gun to have". then click again on SmartEdit to go to the normal properties and names ;)

Xenon
3 Mar 2010, 04:43pm
You go to the propeties of your guns and then close to the top right you see "SmartEdit" click on that when you did that you see in middle right "Add" pres that then do as name "Ammo" and do as Value "the amount of ammo you want the gun to have". then click again on SmartEdit to go to the normal properties and names ;)

Thanks,Btw if anyone wants to help me make the map send me a pm through messages.id like someone to help me that has experience with JB maps :P

mapper
4 Mar 2010, 08:58am
Just a little tip:
Draw everything on paper. Unique things wich weren't made in any other jb maps can make yours famous! Then work it out later in hammer. It isn't important how long it takes to finish it, it's more important to let it look good with a good gameplay. Btw: don't do remakes.

Xenon
4 Mar 2010, 01:47pm
Just a little tip:
Draw everything on paper. Unique things wich weren't made in any other jb maps can make yours famous! Then work it out later in hammer. It isn't important how long it takes to finish it, it's more important to let it look good with a good gameplay. Btw: don't do remakes.

I Dont do remakes,although this is my first JB map i have alot of experiance with hammer though,but i havent messed with the entity's that much lol.

Dr.Cheef
4 Mar 2010, 01:50pm
Waaayy to small... agree with everyone else. Should be more rebelling spots

Xenon
4 Mar 2010, 04:43pm
Waaayy to small... agree with everyone else. Should be more rebelling spots

Look at the name ^^ its just a beta so of course it isnt going to be good.