PDA

View Full Version : New Maps

Suri
1 Mar 2010, 07:03pm
We really need to work on the map rotaion for this server. People are getting sick on the same 3 or 4 maps that keep getting played.

We need to add some new maps and take off some others. I would only have on there whats going to get played. There are allot of standard CS:S maps on there that we don't play so our rotaion is jacked.

We need to put the work into this server if we are going to keep it full. I would help out if I could.

Crimson
1 Mar 2010, 08:42pm
ttt_thething_b3fix
de_westwood
ttt_nexus_final
cs_office
ttt_lost_temple_b2
ttt_icarus_b2
ttt_enclave_b1
rp_mountainvillage
cs_italy
ttt_underground_v1
ttt_canyon_a4
ttt_borders_b20
ttt_district_a5
ttt_amsterville_b5
de_port

Is our current cycle.

dm_equilibre
dm_island17
dm_richland

These maps need to be added to the server, but I can't find a rearm script for them.

Dracula
1 Mar 2010, 08:55pm
rp_mountainvillage

Needs to be removed, its trash.

mNote
1 Mar 2010, 09:33pm
If you guys don't make it through the entire map cycle before the server crashes, let me know and I will randomize it every 2-5 days to keep it different for you guys.

Suri
1 Mar 2010, 09:42pm
If you guys don't make it through the entire map cycle before the server crashes, let me know and I will randomize it every 2-5 days to keep it different for you guys.

I think this will help. TheThing is a great map, but since its the default it is way over played. So to change it up is a good call.

But If we can get the maps Crimson pointed out that should be a good start. We may need to add the weapons our selves. If we can't find any one to do it I will learn and do it.

Whazaaaaa
1 Mar 2010, 11:34pm
Here is a link how to rearm maps if you guys want i could rearm one of those map Crimson pointed ;)

Rearm Link!! (http://ttt.badking.net/rearm-guide)

btw i already played on sme servers where those map are rearmed
he is a link where lots fo maps are http://www.zombiemaster.org/smf/index.php?topic=9361.0
atleast dm_island 17 is in there

mNote
2 Mar 2010, 07:49am
Here is a link how to rearm maps if you guys want i could rearm one of those map Crimson pointed ;)

Rearm Link!! (http://ttt.badking.net/rearm-guide)

btw i already played on sme servers where those map are rearmed
he is a link where lots fo maps are http://www.zombiemaster.org/smf/index.php?topic=9361.0
atleast dm_island 17 is in there

If you could re-arm the maps for SG, that would be awesome. The re-arm scripts can't be extracted from other servers so we're going to have to make our own.

Whazaaaaa
2 Mar 2010, 08:57am
So should i rearm the map
dm_richland and equilibre?

stil my first time i will rearm a map not sure if i will do it right i wil try do make the same as i played them on other server ;D

Suri
2 Mar 2010, 09:04am
If you could Re-Arm them that would be awesome Whazaaaaaaa. I can even take a stab at it when I get home from work.

Dracula
2 Mar 2010, 01:04pm
So should i rearm the map
dm_richland and equilibre?

stil my first time i will rearm a map not sure if i will do it right i wil try do make the same as i played them on other server ;D

Wait a second, Richlands has already been done unless im missing something in this thread.

Whazaaaaa
2 Mar 2010, 01:54pm
Well the server needz a dm_richland_ttt.txt file or somethign like that that we dont have here on the server ;( so someone (like me maybe) needz to add weapons to the map and save it and it wil save as that file i just said or somethign close to it

Dracula
2 Mar 2010, 02:14pm
Well the server needz a dm_richland_ttt.txt file or somethign like that that we dont have here on the server ;( so someone (like me maybe) needz to add weapons to the map and save it and it wil save as that file i just said or somethign close to it

Ah I see.

Suri
2 Mar 2010, 02:16pm
Wait a second, Richlands has already been done unless im missing something in this thread.

You are missing something;)

If the map is not a TTT map it needs to have a re-arm file created for it. You have to go into the map and readd weapons to be used on the TTT MOD. So we have to go in and create that file. When you play on other servers you will only dl the map and not the TXT file that server created for the map.

So if we want maps that are not TTT we have to add weapons.