PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal vs Stoke, Aaron Ramsey broken leg. bad!!

tinkerbell
27 Feb 2010, 05:12pm
6NYOvi_TgJM

Haggard
27 Feb 2010, 05:17pm
LOL? Its just SOCCER

tinkerbell
27 Feb 2010, 05:19pm
well the kid is just 18 i believe and more or less his football career is over before it even started with a top flight club. even the guy who made the tackle was in tears to what he did.

Jaffa
27 Feb 2010, 06:15pm
Turned 19 on boxing day, real shame for him as this could be really bad if they break isn't clean

Incidently, the guy who made the tackle (Ryan Shawcross) has been called up to the England squad :P

b0red
27 Feb 2010, 06:24pm
Maybe this will help Aston Villa move up in the table.

Jaffa
28 Feb 2010, 03:51am
?

Lux
28 Feb 2010, 07:24am
LOL? Its just SOCCER

Whut? FOOTBALL is a contact sport too :twitch:

Maybe this will help Aston Villa move up in the table.

That's a bit unfair don't you think?

Ramsey isn't a first 11 player for Arsenal anyway though, and I doubt Villa will catch up to Arsenal anyway.

Lux
1 Mar 2010, 05:32am
_WoL2PwOBuE

Ow.

ScubaToaster
1 Mar 2010, 06:03am
Wow...he got clobbered hope it is a clean break.. Otherwise he is gone.

RaDiuM
1 Mar 2010, 10:43am
Well at least they know now that playing for arsenal gets your legs fucked over. Ed and now him.... Sad shit poor guy.

Supa
4 Mar 2010, 08:30am
The reaction by everyone is fairly humorous. Feel bad for the guy, hope he can fully recover. The guy that slide tackled him is taking it hard.

Jewpiter
12 Mar 2010, 05:29pm
so, discuss.. i think messi is better than ronaldo, barca are weaker than last year, real madrid are fkin faggots... how could they fall against lyonn? they spent so much money..
arsenal are pretty surprising in england and might take the championship there... i think chelsea will be the champions league holders, barca will take the spanish league and shitty italian league will be won by shitty inter.

world cup - spain will win

Lux
13 Mar 2010, 11:19am
so, discuss.. i think messi is better than ronaldo, barca are weaker than last year, real madrid are fkin faggots... how could they fall against lyonn? they spent so much money..
arsenal are pretty surprising in england and might take the championship there... i think chelsea will be the champions league holders, barca will take the spanish league and shitty italian league will be won by shitty inter.

world cup - spain will win

Random thread to post it in, but fair enough points..although I prefer Ronaldo to Messi because Ronaldo is a better all round player.

Jewpiter
15 Mar 2010, 01:23am
wow wtf I remember being drunk and posting that. My roommate is from Wales and he was going into a huge football rant and I remember typing it out. lol