PDA

View Full Version : How to: Play Trouble in Terrorist Town

SoulKeeper
27 Feb 2010, 03:17pm
Terrorist Town

Innocent Terrorists

1. Follow anyone/everyone you can. Larger groups are recommended, even though the likely hood of having a Traitor in your group goes up, it's less likely they'll attack in a heavily populated area.

2. Keep moving, if anyone ever suspects you're a traitor or a traitor comes after you, they may miss, giving you time run/retaliate.

3. Keep aware of everything/everyone around you.

4. If someone is acting suspicious (Following you, not watching their backs) stay away from them. If they're not watching their back it may mean they're a Traitor (Why would they need to worry?)

5. Shotguns and the scout are your friends. The mac10 is incredibly bad and inaccurate with a shitload of recoil. The m4 is accurate, firing one round bursts, but has horrible recoil and damage. The para (H.E.A.V.Y) has horrible recoil, accuracy, and does bad damage.

6. If you or anyone else ever misfire and hit someone, check their health. If they took a shotgun to the chest and they're still healthy this could be a good sign they're a Traitor with Kevlar.

7. Make sure you listen and read peoples "I'm with... If I die it's..." make sure you remember their name and around the time they said it, once you find a corpse it will display how long they were dead for. If they said "If I die it's..." 1 minute ago, and it says they've been dead for 59 seconds, it's quite obvious who did it, especially if you don't find any other bodies around.

8. If someones injured, ask them why. If they don't give a very good reason this could mean they were in a fight with an innocent person. Mark them "Avoid" or "Suspect" through tab, clicking their name, and chosing one of the markings. It will display your choice under their name.

9. Don't RDM(Random DeathMatch) if you do this, not only will you be suspected as the Traitor, you make be killed the next round for revenge. (Not many people will care, especially if you didn't have a good reason for killing them in the first place. Not to mention, it's against the rules and a complete dick move.)

10. If a Traitor attacks someone, anyone behind or around him that didn't shoot him or runs away should be labeled a traitor and killed. It's a good chance they didn't want to risk being caught and hunted down, not to mention they're a pussy if they're innocent.

11. If you don't have a mic, go to Options, Keyboard, and bind "SuitZoom". In regular versions of GMod it would zoom in but in TT it acts as a radio with the options "I'm with..." "I see..." "... Is a Traitor!". (... being the last person you looked at within a 5 second period; where it resorts to "Nobody".)

12. Stay away from anyone who has "Crude" or anything else under their name.

13. Make sure when you find a corpse you pay attention to the weapon used to kill them. Stay away from anyone carrying that weapon that was near the corpse when you get there.

To add: Traitor and Detective

Metal
27 Feb 2010, 06:12pm
Or be like fail, and fail.
Good tut.

LunarKirby
28 Feb 2010, 02:01am
Also, ALWAYS LISTEN TO SOMEONE WHO SCREAMS "* NAME* IS THE THE TRAITOR, *NAME* IS THE THE TRAITOR, *NAME* IS THE THE TRAITOR!!!!" [Cuts Off]. Then check if they are still alive with the simple message of "ALIVE CHECK".

Because God Dammit, noone ever listens!

Whazaaaaa
28 Feb 2010, 07:35am
Also, ALWAYS LISTEN TO SOMEONE WHO SCREAMS "* NAME* IS THE THE TRAITOR, *NAME* IS THE THE TRAITOR, *NAME* IS THE THE TRAITOR!!!!" [Cuts Off]. Then check if they are still alive with the simple message of "ALIVE CHECK".

FUCKING true i scream so many times the name of my killer before i die and peopel never do a shit about it ;(

Ketch
3 Mar 2010, 05:57pm
FUCKING true i scream so many times the name of my killer before i die and peopel never do a shit about it ;(

Hello, It's Whazaaaaaa here today...and i got a tutorial for you. How to make 3D figures in Source SDK, It's Very Simple if you follow my steps...............

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

ScubaToaster
3 Mar 2010, 07:03pm

Because nobody loves you.... Any who hope nobody loves me so I can kill the traitor :boxing:

Whazaaaaa
4 Mar 2010, 12:27am
Hello, It's Whazaaaaaa here today...and i got a tutorial for you. How to make 3D figures in Source SDK, It's Very Simple if you follow my steps...............

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Stfu Ketch xD and 3D figures?

Because nobody loves you....

Nice to say of you Q_Q

Fizzlar
4 Mar 2010, 01:38am
Nice guide :) true

A WW1 Flying Ace
4 Mar 2010, 07:17am

i no its so fuckin bad when the traitor takes u to a corner and lites u up with flare and ur sreamin ITS ____ and no one even does anything.

SoulKeeper
8 Mar 2010, 07:27pm
i no its so fuckin bad when the traitor takes u to a corner and lites u up with flare and ur sreamin ITS ____ and no one even does anything.

I sit back and claw out my eyes when people walk past someone who recently killed you, after you screamed it's "name" for 5 minutes.

PingPong
8 Mar 2010, 10:52pm
If possible put this as f1 in the server for the newcommers

2DG
9 Mar 2010, 12:57pm
Sooo, you mentioned something about crude, what exactly does that mean?
Like I just thought that was a karma level.

Crimson
9 Mar 2010, 04:44pm
Just play like I do, and you'll be a pro in no time!

SoulKeeper
9 Mar 2010, 05:39pm
Just play like I do, and you'll be a pro in no time!

Regular players don't have ban immunity, they'll be auto banned once they reach lower than 200 karma, don't do it kids. Don't turn out like him.

Sooo, you mentioned something about crude, what exactly does that mean?
Like I just thought that was a karma level.

Fixed that, when they have low karma there's a good chance they'll eventually RDM you or whatever, they don't just hand out low karma. It eventually turns into a massive orgy of death when someone just starts shooting in a populated area.

2DG
11 Mar 2010, 11:47pm
Regular players don't have ban immunity, they'll be auto banned once they reach lower than 200 karma, don't do it kids. Don't turn out like him.

So for how long will they be banned?

Methelod
27 Mar 2010, 02:34pm
Well it depends when you scream their name because there is a few second delay, which in theory may make it so your voice isn't sent if they kill you in time. Which is why typing their name before they kill you would work better.