26 Feb 2010, 04:38pm
ill trade ya just hit me up on the servers or message me on the fourms

wat

Undeadkitty
26 Feb 2010, 04:40pm
I have acess to the beta and have a family beta key for starcraft 2 like i said

Tweezy
26 Feb 2010, 04:44pm
This some kind of joke yh? Really think u can swap a key for admin rights?

Fuck you if this aint a joke, we worked hard to get where we are, and you think u can trade something for it?

Im ashamed to be frank.

Undeadkitty
26 Feb 2010, 04:46pm
This some kind of joke yh? Really think u can swap a key for admin rights?

Fuck you if this aint a joke, we worked hard to get where we are, and you think u can trade something for it?

Im ashamed to be frank.

you didnt work for shit retard ive been on these servers for years you just happened to be a forum loser.

I deserved to be a admin for years and was a paid supporter for a long time new boy.

Undeadkitty
26 Feb 2010, 04:48pm
FORUM POSTS DON"T MAKE YOU ACTIVE NEITHER DOES SPAM POSTINGS!

August of 2009 you are sad you didn't dedicate anything but a night of hitting submit.

Itch
26 Feb 2010, 04:48pm
you didnt work for shit retard ive been on these servers for years you just happened to be a forum loser.

I deserved to be a admin for years and was a paid supporter for a long time new boy.

That being said you should know better than to try to bribe your way in.

Tweezy
26 Feb 2010, 04:49pm

Are you for real? Really think you deserve admin when you think you can just swap something around?

Another thing, i would watch what you say before you end up getting in trouble.

Undeadkitty
26 Feb 2010, 04:49pm
It was a joke i know that stupid forum troll Tweezy but for real i do have unused starcraft 2 beta keys

Dirty Sanchez
26 Feb 2010, 04:50pm

Actually, we bought supporter just like him. Then it was up to the supporters, SAs, and higher ups of the community to decide if you got admin. Unless you worked hard for the money, I don't see how it was that hard.

Undeadkitty
26 Feb 2010, 04:51pm
Are you for real? Really think you deserve admin when you think you can just swap something around?

Another thing, i would watch what you say before you end up getting in trouble.

really scared loser, when you are rdy to stop sucking Xeno and Ellions dick let me know i need some lovin too.

Hazardous
26 Feb 2010, 04:51pm
really scared loser, when you are rdy to stop sucking Xeno and Ellions dick let me know i need some lovin too.

+rep

Undeadkitty
26 Feb 2010, 04:52pm
Dirty Sanchez someone a respect thank you /salute bro

I know that but it bugs me shit like /dev/null has 25 posts and gets admin and ive been here for 4 years and 50 posts and i dont get shit.

Tweezy
26 Feb 2010, 04:52pm
Actually, we bought supporter just like him. Then it was up to the supporters, SAs, and higher ups of the community to decide if you got admin. Unless you worked hard for the money, I don't see how it was that hard.

You know what i mean... Why you trying to take the piss out of me, when frankly, I'm not in the wrong here.

Wtf is this? To be honest i've never really spoken to ellion, and I've never really gotten alone with Xeno, just who i am.

So fuck off dude, god knows if this is some kind of shit to make me look like a prick, but I'm not stooping down to your level to have a fucking flaming contest on a forum!

-End it now.

Undeadkitty
26 Feb 2010, 04:53pm
Im just asking for some consistency in the process.

Undeadkitty
26 Feb 2010, 04:55pm
Am I wrong for asking for that. Does being on the server not count and dedication,

when some losers that are on the network are admins and have never logged on a server once

Undeadkitty
26 Feb 2010, 04:57pm
You know what i mean... Why you trying to take the piss out of me, when frankly, I'm not in the wrong here.

Wtf is this? To be honest i've never really spoken to ellion, and I've never really gotten alone with Xeno, just who i am.

So fuck off dude, god knows if this is some kind of shit to make me look like a prick, but I'm not stooping down to your level to have a fucking flaming contest on a forum!

-End it now.

Tweezy you are the problem of this community you explained my point perfectly you are the problem, point check.

b0red
26 Feb 2010, 04:58pm

Excuse me. I have never seen you in game once.

Undeadkitty
26 Feb 2010, 04:59pm
zombie mod minigames try it sometime. ill be thier

Tweezy
26 Feb 2010, 04:59pm
Am I wrong for asking for that. Does being on the server not count and dedication,

when some losers that are on the network are admins and have never logged on a server once

Then if your trying to find out why the hell you've never been accepted for the admin program then fucking PM a higher up!

And another thing, pretending or joking to be able to swap a key for admin responsibilities isn't going it get your anywhere.

And you also need to be mature, and from what I've seen in this last 15~ mins, your no where near.

b0red
26 Feb 2010, 05:01pm
zombie mod minigames try it sometime. ill be thier

Ok. So wait your just giving away free keys? No you cannot have my adminz.

Undeadkitty
26 Feb 2010, 05:02pm
Then if your trying to find out why the hell you've never been accepted for the admin program then fucking PM a higher up!

And another thing, pretending to be able to swap a key for admin responsibilities isn't going it get your anywhere.

And you also need to be mature, and from what I've seen in this last 15~ mins, your no where near.

wow dude serously do you read anything,

I SAID IT WAS A JOKE I KNOW I CAN"T BUY ADMIN!

but you proved my point as for immaturity my method was brash yes and im sorry for that but you just showed extactly what I expected of you.

Undeadkitty
26 Feb 2010, 05:04pm
Check mate? i think so

Tweezy
26 Feb 2010, 05:05pm

but you proved my point as for immaturity my method was brash yes and im sorry for that but you just showed extactly what I expected of you.

Well, your obviously have some person agenda to get me to lose something I have and what you don't, so go pm a higher up about it, to be honest, i don't give a flaming shit anymore.

b0red
26 Feb 2010, 05:05pm
So do you actually have a key you would want to give me for free?

Dirty Sanchez
26 Feb 2010, 05:06pm
So wait, I can trade my SA for your Supporter AND a SC2 key?

Undeadkitty
26 Feb 2010, 05:07pm
lol thank you for conceding i accept your agreement but don't be ashamed of what you are because it is your nature.

But serously does anyone wanna buy this key from me for real moneyz or trade?

Hazardous

Can you read? He said 'pretend'.

Undeadkitty
Dirty Sanchez i love you i would trade you for it

Undeadkitty
26 Feb 2010, 05:08pm
no i actually have 2 of them hazard no joke

Undeadkitty
26 Feb 2010, 05:08pm
this is the email title to prove it

"StarCraft(r) II: Wings of Liberty(TM) Beta Test Invitation"

Tweezy
26 Feb 2010, 05:11pm
How about a print screen instead? Any five year old could type that out.

Also, about the spamming and pressing reply, your doing that right at this very moment.

Haven't you heard of the edit key?

Also, i may be interested to buy a key, just take a screenshot, air brush the key out, post in this thread, then I know your not tying to be an arse and scam £20.

I'm off to bed...

Crimson
26 Feb 2010, 05:12pm
This is quite silly.

Tweezy, you should know better then to flame other members, even for something stupid.

And undead, we don't accept bribes for admin. You will need to work hard like everyone else who was accepted into the apprentice program, joke or no joke.

Disappointed in a lot of people. :angry:

~Locked.

Red
26 Feb 2010, 08:36pm
I want a beta key

Mystique
28 Feb 2010, 04:31am
This is quite silly.

Tweezy, you should know better then to flame other members, even for something stupid.

And undead, we don't accept bribes for admin. You will need to work hard like everyone else who was accepted into the apprentice program, joke or no joke.

Disappointed in a lot of people. :angry:

~Locked.

I just want to say one thing. It's not only tweezy who is flaming, undead is doing the same thing.

Both of you learn to grow up. You both are immature as hell.

/rant