PDA

View Full Version : Legend of the Seeker

Suri
20 Feb 2010, 10:05pm
This has to be one of my fav shows right now. I don't know what channel it airs on. I have been watching it on Hulu, and I can't get enough of the show.

If you dont know what it is here is a plot of the show.

http://www.shockya.com/news/wp-content/uploads/legend_of_the_seeker_poster.jpg
The story takes place in the world author Terry Goodkind created in his The Sword of Truth fantasy novel series. The three main provinces are Westland, the Midlands and D'Hara. Westland is separated from the Midlands by a magical boundary, which was created to prevent any magic from entering Westland. On the other side of the Midlands is D'Hara, which is ruled by Darken Rahl. The Confessors oversee the welfare of the people of the Midlands.

The first season is loosely based on the first book of The Sword of Truth series Wizard's First Rule. Some of the stories feature events and characters not encountered in the books, while other loosely adapt events from the book. The story begins after the invasion of Darken Rahl's army into the Midlands. Kahlan Amnell (Bridget Regan), a Confessor, ventures into Westland in search of a wizard and the Seeker, who has been prophesied to defeat Rahl. Kahlan finds the wizard, Zeddicus Zu'l Zorander (Bruce Spence), and the Seeker, Richard Cypher (Craig Horner), who is forced to accept his destiny. Together, they set off on a journey to seek out Rahl and his minions. Though, as they soon discover, their quest will not end with Darken Rahl, but that the Seeker's journeys are only just beginning.

Hulu link.
http://www.hulu.com/watch/125771/legend-of-the-seeker-perdition?c=Action-and-Adventure#s-p1-so-i0

I would love to know what others think.

Hamster power
21 Feb 2010, 12:41am
i watched this show a bit. kinda cheesy but still good. it's on instant play on netflix.

Dante
21 Feb 2010, 01:05am
I've seen this on tv a few times. I gotta say it's pretty good. But idk which channel and what time it usually plays at so i have my few chance encounters with it.

Suri
21 Feb 2010, 07:20am
I've seen this on tv a few times. I gotta say it's pretty good. But idk which channel and what time it usually plays at so i have my few chance encounters with it.

Same here. A few months ago I saw a ad that it was BACK, but then i forgot what channel it was even on, so one day looking around Hulu I found it. I have watched all os S2 and Hulu says new shows coming soon. So I guess they are still making them. But I would love to know what channel it airs so I can help them in ratings.

ScubaToaster
21 Feb 2010, 07:24am
I watch it on Netflix occasionally also but I like it. ( so does my cat ^^)

Hamster power
21 Feb 2010, 12:14pm
here you go guys. put in your zip code and it will tell you when it airs.

http://dadt.com/lots/

cheers.

jmd787
23 Feb 2010, 06:02pm
books are much much better but yeah show is alright

Josh
25 Feb 2010, 04:42pm
Loved the first season. second let me down.