PDA

View Full Version : DBZ MMO!!!

Zaraki
16 Feb 2010, 06:47pm
DragonballZ Online MMORPG

The Korean only time is over!!!
Now we can play the DBZ MMO!!!

How to play?:

3) you can see things about the game here (http://dbmmo.com/about). (races + abilities, good to play fast and choose type first)
Human (http://wiki.dbmmo.com/index.php?title=Human)
Namekian (http://wiki.dbmmo.com/index.php?title=Namekian)
Majin (http://wiki.dbmmo.com/index.php?title=Majin)

Humans

The Human race lives on the planet Earth. They are speculated to be “jacks of all trades” at everything and can fill any role. Humans can currently play 3 classes: Martial Artists, Spiritualist, and Engineer.

Namekians

The Namekian race lives on the planet Namek. They are speculated to be adept in melee combat or healing (dragon clan). Namekians can currently play 2 classes Dragon Clan and Warrior. Notable Namekians include Piccolo and Kami-sama. It is stated that in the game you will be able to choose even a purple/blue color of namekian.

Majin

The Majin race live on an unknown planet. They are speculated to be adept in support roles but especially in healing. Majins can currently play 2 Classes Strange Majin and Large Majin. Notable Majins include Majin Buu.

4) Wait until downloading is over... (was on slow internet for me, costed around 30 mins...)

http://www.akihabaranews.com//wp-content/uploads/images/3/53/17153//1.jpg

Suri
16 Feb 2010, 07:19pm
I would like to see what the feedback is. I am at the hospital and can't DL to this laptop. I like the idea of DBZ, but not sure how I feel about it being an MMO.

Metal
16 Feb 2010, 07:29pm
trading is going to suck.

Cookie
16 Feb 2010, 07:47pm
The Korean only time is over!!!
Now we can play the DBZ MMO!!!

lol, us koreans get everything .

Drox
16 Feb 2010, 07:53pm
Its looks fun, the one thing I dont get is that the Human race gets super saiyan as their transformation. lol

Bad Dog
16 Feb 2010, 08:01pm
Unless there is an Over 9000 ability, no thank you.

Drox
16 Feb 2010, 08:05pm
Unless there is an Over 9000 ability, no thank you.

lol I can see alot of people spamming that shit when they see someone power up

TofuShop
16 Feb 2010, 08:12pm
Any pictures or website to go with this game or is it just some crappy mod that you download like GTA online?

Drox
16 Feb 2010, 08:18pm
Any pictures or website to go with this game or is it just some crappy mod that you download like GTA online?

http://dbmmo.com/

Kappa The 3rd
16 Feb 2010, 09:27pm
meh looks ok, the video i watched doesnt make it look to good, but ill give it a try since i loved dbz

SilentGuns
16 Feb 2010, 10:24pm
:ranger:

Desum
16 Feb 2010, 11:16pm
Fuck you, got me all hyped up for it... i dled everything, got it installed only to learn you need a korean social security number to register. Game wont even launch either.

Toffee
17 Feb 2010, 04:54am
Fuck you, got me all hyped up for it... i dled everything, got it installed only to learn you need a korean social security number to register. Game wont even launch either.

You have to get a marblenet account first, requiring said KSSN. Also, you need to be in the 15-17 year old range. I learned that the hard way when I used my mother's KSSN. And after that, you need a korean cell phone in order to verify your account. It's a bit ridiculous really. If you have a valid KSSN, then your only option is to get a VoIP service that supports SMS and has a korean mobile prefix.

Or you can wait and see if they actually bring an english beta.

BOOWY
17 Feb 2010, 05:45am
Oh my god I'm so sick of DBZ. I'm sure this will be much like the show, with 1 on 1 battles lasting over 72 hours with a lot of standing around and a simple fireball would have a 10 minute cast time and then you'll have to shelf your character for 6 months and show up late to the next 1 on 1 battle.

Drox
17 Feb 2010, 06:05am
You have to get a marblenet account first, requiring said KSSN. Also, you need to be in the 15-17 year old range. I learned that the hard way when I used my mother's KSSN. And after that, you need a korean cell phone in order to verify your account. It's a bit ridiculous really. If you have a valid KSSN, then your only option is to get a VoIP service that supports SMS and has a korean mobile prefix.

Or you can wait and see if they actually bring an english beta.

Thats lame, but on the bright side they do plan on bringing this MMO to the west once they see how it does when they release it in Japan.

Drox
17 Feb 2010, 06:36am
Probably just have to wait till the game does good in Japan so they give us in the west a real release. lol

kool
17 Feb 2010, 07:25am
I heard that when the Japan is trying to get the game released without the SSN requirement and whatnot, but yeah... Zaraki probably wasted 10 minutes of his life typing this all up lol.

Drox
17 Feb 2010, 07:38am
I heard that when the Japan is trying to get the game released without the SSN requirement and whatnot, but yeah... Zaraki probably wasted 10 minutes of his life typing this all up lol.

nah its still a good looking MMO, just have to wait till they release it without the korean SSN shit lol

AoS.Cameron
17 Feb 2010, 02:02pm
Lol, I was just finshed watching the DBZ series a couple weeks ago.

Silentfaith
17 Feb 2010, 02:11pm
It doesn't look to bad. I'm gonna look up more on it.

Wookies
17 Feb 2010, 07:38pm
The game seems alright. Though, I don't think its well balanced between characters.

Zaraki
18 Feb 2010, 07:20am
The game seems alright. Though, I don't think its well balanced between characters.

You notice the difference between abilities, the Majin have better skills and have better transformations, i don't think it's PvP in the beginning, it's to increase your lvl to expand to storyline i think...

This game must come to Europe or i'm going to live in korea, having problems to order my food :rant:

Cranks
18 Feb 2010, 08:40am
Have fun trying to get a KSSN to make an account and then getting a Korean to do the cellphone activation.

Zaraki
18 Feb 2010, 08:45am
Have fun trying to get a KSSN to make an account and then getting a Korean to do the cellphone activation.

I tought you would take care of that?? :bigsmile:

I should pay 10$ to the one who makes an account for me... seriously
Cuz i don't want to wait to play :'(

First focus on SA and then maybe starting to play MW2 idk...
Steamgamers comes first atm

Cranks
18 Feb 2010, 09:41am
I tought you would take care of that?? :bigsmile:

I should pay 10$ to the one who makes an account for me... seriously
Cuz i don't want to wait to play :'(

First focus on SA and then maybe starting to play MW2 idk...
Steamgamers comes first atm

I have been trying to sort my self an account out for weeks now. Its insanely hard to get one and also illegal to actually use a KSSN that does not belong to you. Although i think if you get caught its a slap on the wrist.

spartan973
3 Mar 2010, 03:59pm
As a DBZ fan i cannot wait for this xD

FaTaL FaZio
3 Mar 2010, 08:32pm
I used to love this show when i was a kid, cant wait to actually play it

Ares92
4 Mar 2010, 11:07am
Actually it isn't in English yet, it is still korean. And you also need a netmarble account to play, which means that you have to have a Korean Social Security Number, which are illegal to get if you aren't korean.

EDIT: Lulz nevermind, should have read first.

Drox
4 Mar 2010, 11:20am
EDIT: Lulz nevermind, should have read first.

:clap:

Cranks
6 Mar 2010, 04:26pm
I got access to the game last night :D

I guess i will post screens soon once i get this damn English UI patch installed. If you still looking for an account i know a place to get one so send me a PM and i will send you the link.

AoS.Cameron
6 Mar 2010, 05:08pm
You have to pay for those accounts though D:, I might as well wait until they start releasing it in America (which could take foreverrr)

AoS.Cameron
6 Mar 2010, 05:38pm
Sorry for the double post, but how do you sign up w/o having a kssn? Or do you need them for both installations?

Riperzz
7 Mar 2010, 05:24am
i never liked dbz so i dont wont to play this.

Cranks
7 Mar 2010, 06:45am
Sorry for the double post, but how do you sign up w/o having a kssn? Or do you need them for both installations?

You need a KSSN

Drox
7 Mar 2010, 10:30am
You have to pay for those accounts though D:, I might as well wait until they start releasing it in America (which could take foreverrr)

They plan on releasing it the west sometime at the end of this year or the beginning of next, depending on how well it does in Japan. So it might not be forever :P

Zaraki
9 Mar 2010, 09:10am
I got access to the game last night :D

I guess i will post screens soon once i get this damn English UI patch installed. If you still looking for an account i know a place to get one so send me a PM and i will send you the link.

Thank you very much for the info, will be buying an account in a week :high5: