PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin's old-fashioned Palm Pilot

Sandstorm
11 Feb 2010, 07:51pm
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/stefan-sirucek/did-palin-use-crib-notes_b_452458.html

Too much on page to copy here because a lot of it is accompanied by video and pictures.

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2010-02-07-palinhandclose.jpg

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2010-02-07-palinhandsmaller1.jpg

Metal
11 Feb 2010, 08:12pm
http://i50.tinypic.com/rmoehg.png

Sandstorm
11 Feb 2010, 08:18pm
http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/264042/february-08-2010/sarah-palin-uses-a-hand-o-prompter

Killer
12 Feb 2010, 12:28am
LOL fail.

DoubleSb
12 Feb 2010, 12:41am
Sandstorm? Ninja bitch.

I still lol'd at this pretty hard

RaDiuM
12 Feb 2010, 06:15am
I would

Resistance
12 Feb 2010, 04:02pm
Step 1: Breath in
Step 2: Breath out
Step 3: Repeat steps 1 and 2

Red
12 Feb 2010, 05:17pm
How dare she!

She should memorize her entire speech word for word like Obama does.

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/9213/obamaprompt11.jpg

Italian Jew
12 Feb 2010, 05:52pm
How dare she!

She should memorize her entire speech word for word like Obama does.

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/9213/obamaprompt11.jpg

She criticized Obama for using teleprompters so he could remember key points during speeches. She used the notes most likely for the questions section instead of her speech, but that just makes it worse.

No problem keeping notes for a well worded speech either on the hand or on a teleprompter, but it just seems like she can't keep her mind together during a simple Q&A session. This isn't the only double standard she has made the folly of making, but whatevs. It's not like anybody worth mentioning takes her seriously anyways.

Let us shun people for using teleprompters to keep their lengthy and well written speeches in order. Who are they to make sure they don't leave anything out and keep the flow going? It's obvious Obama uses it every waking second of his life despite what reports and pictures that show otherwise may indicate. That's just a logical bias. Teleprompters are evil; whoever uses one is just gay. You heard me right, Ronald Reagan is a complete faggot for using a teleprompter many times.

Now with the sarcasm of hating on people for doing well with teleprompters over, we can get over it. Some people prefer teleprompters and staying on track, some prefer notes to read through and possibly going on a tangent. Different styles, different problems for each, yet people will always find a way to cry about something. Seems the tried and true method of turning one's strength, over-exaggerating it, and turning it into a perceived weakness is still alive and kicking.

*HIGH FIVE FOR POLITICS*

Astrum
12 Feb 2010, 08:35pm
And Obama doesn't know how to pronounce "corpsmen" despite being the commander-in-chief.
dlkK65y_-T4

And President Bush couldn't pronounce "nuclear".

Guess what all of these things have in common? They're not worthy of the politics section. They're not even worthy of the news section. This kind of stuff belongs in OT.

Senior
13 Feb 2010, 02:18am
Sarah Palin has more then enough time to remember a 45-minute speech but..

Obama has the weight of a country, a failing economy and health care to worry about. So who cares if he uses a teleprompter/cant pronounce corpsmen, he's got a lot more to worry about than speeches.

Red
13 Feb 2010, 09:37am
Sarah Palin has more then enough time to remember a 45-minute speech but..

Obama has the weight of a country, a failing economy and health care to worry about. So who cares if he uses a teleprompter/cant pronounce corpsmen, he's got a lot more to worry about than speeches.

Right, because you gave Bush the same slack.

Zaraki
13 Feb 2010, 10:15am
To think she will enter the elections for the next president in 3 years -.-

If that bitch wins (srry for those that love her), i'll move to New York, get myself a Sniper rifle and the rest is your guess...
I don't care i could get life sentence or death penalty for that ;)

Obama is a man for the people, from the people. That's how we belgians think about him.

Italian Jew
13 Feb 2010, 10:48am

She won't get too far in those elections. There are only a handful of her cult that could vote for her.

T
If that bitch wins (srry for those that love her)

I'm pretty sure the Republican party will find someone much, much, much better than her and not fuck up like they did last election with how they went about things.

i'll move to New York, get myself a Sniper rifle and the rest is your guess...

I'm just going to ignore your rage issues and say this:

Where are you going to get a sniper rifle in New York? That isn't exactly the state to purchase firearms.

Obama is a man for the people, from the people. That's how we belgians think about him.

No offense, but you kind of need to have lived in the US for a while and looked at the facts before you make any judgment like that. Plenty of Europeans love him, but I doubt that more than 90% (pulling this number out of my ass) actually know what he is doing, what his principles are, etc.

Red
13 Feb 2010, 11:16am

If that bitch wins (srry for those that love her), i'll move to New York, get myself a Sniper rifle and the rest is your guess...

I'm going to be on the opposite team whenever I see you on the CS server now.

Senior
13 Feb 2010, 11:37am
Right, because you gave Bush the same slack.

I dont think you can compare those two, obama might not be a good president in your eyes but unlike bush he at least comes across as intelligent, which i cant say the same for bush nor palin.

Italian Jew
13 Feb 2010, 11:51am
I dont think you can compare those two, obama might not be a good president in your eyes but unlike bush he at least comes across as intelligent, which i cant say the same for bush nor palin.

Bush just didn't say things in his head before he said them out loud. My guess is that if you sat down with him in a totally non-political and private fashion, he'd be perfectly fine.

Palin on the other hand is just :crazy:. She thinks of the crazy shit before she says it.

Zaraki
13 Feb 2010, 12:17pm
I'm going to be on the opposite team whenever I see you on the CS server now.

You were -.- you killed me 7 times in reg!!
(in goddamn 26 minutes xD)

And to Italian Jew: You think we don't follow America?? wtf are you thinking about when i say that he is a good man and comes from the lower class? And i said New York because it's the first city that came up, srry mr. Perfect xD

Maybe i expressed myself wrong :weird:

Italian Jew
13 Feb 2010, 01:00pm
And to Italian Jew: You think we don't follow America?? wtf are you thinking about when i say that he is a good man and comes from the lower class?

Obama didn't come from the "lower class". He was raised in a well off, middle class family.

To fully understand America, you actually have to live here. To fully understand Belgium, you have to live there. You and I both get filtered knowledge from the news about the other.

Shadowex3
13 Feb 2010, 08:11pm
You're all symptomatic of the larger problem that we were all warned about over 200 years ago by the first president as his last official speech:

One of the expedients of party to acquire influence within particular districts is to misrepresent the opinions and aims of other districts. You cannot shield yourselves too much against the jealousies and heartburnings which spring from these misrepresentations; they tend to render alien to each other those who ought to be bound together by fraternal affection...

The alternate domination of one faction over another, sharpened by the spirit of revenge, natural to party dissension, which in different ages and countries has perpetrated the most horrid enormities, is itself a frightful despotism. But this leads at length to a more formal and permanent despotism. The disorders and miseries which result gradually incline the minds of men to seek security and repose in the absolute power of an individual; and sooner or later the chief of some prevailing faction, more able or more fortunate than his competitors, turns this disposition to the purposes of his own elevation, on the ruins of public liberty.