PDA

View Full Version : Supremacy 1914

Ultramarine
11 Feb 2010, 06:55am
Supremacy is a grand strategy free online game, much like cybernations, but more indepth. Up to 30 players can join and play in a game together, with each player in control of a nation (The 30 player map is alternative history, with nations that didnt exsist at the time, regular, historically accurate maps have a 10 player limit).

I was wondering if anyone here plays it, or would like to. We could do private matches to let everyone get the hang of it / for fun.

If you have any questions, ask away.

http://www.supremacy1914.com/

Lordcrazy
11 Feb 2010, 09:13am
Alright I just started and I was wondering can you exit the game at anytime and come back later or do you have to leave it open?

Ultramarine
11 Feb 2010, 10:58am
Alright I just started and I was wondering can you exit the game at anytime and come back later or do you have to leave it open?

You can exit the game at anytime. the game continues, buildings u have going will continue, resources will continue to increase or dwindle, etc. you can return to the game at any time by clicking on the "My Games" tab on the left side of the page.

Dracula
11 Feb 2010, 02:24pm
<3 Cybernations will check this out.

ScubaToaster
11 Feb 2010, 02:35pm
Hmmm I might be intrested if I knew more.... Count me in(maybe)

Lordcrazy
12 Feb 2010, 09:06am
Ok I've been playing for a day now, it's a fun game. Yet I still hate this type of strategy games >.<, darn I hate waiting.... You can count me in for a game Ultramarine

Ultramarine
12 Feb 2010, 09:08am
Ok I've been playing for a day now, it's a fun game. Yet I still hate this type of strategy games >.<, darn I hate waiting.... You can count me in for a game Ultramarine

Sweet, we can get a private game going for those here who want to play so everyone can wrap their heads around how to play / develop their own play styles.

Lordcrazy
12 Feb 2010, 10:47am
Tell me when you start the game up and the name of it.

Ultramarine
12 Feb 2010, 12:43pm
Tell me when you start the game up and the name of it.

Sure, what's ur name on the 1914? Mines IronWarrior

Lordcrazy
12 Feb 2010, 02:27pm
Mine is Lordcrazy.....