PDA

View Full Version : Life

Straylight
20 Feb 2008, 01:26pm
Don't forget Life, That was a great show. It was a surprising hit considering what crap is usually on Television nowadays.

You can get most of the Eps on NBCs site itself, or BT.

Frankly I can't wait for the second season, which is pretty rare considering how cynical I am about television as a whole.

-Straylight

mew
20 Feb 2008, 06:14pm
did it get picked up to finish the season? or was it a casualty of the strike?

Jack_Sparow
20 Feb 2008, 10:02pm
whats the show about

LitKey
20 Feb 2008, 11:58pm
All I really know is that it has the dude who played Captain/Major Winters in Band of Brothers, Damian Lewis.

Jack_Sparow
21 Feb 2008, 01:54am
hmm might be good

tosh9i
21 Feb 2008, 02:13pm
whats the show about

if you really want to know, you can watch them here (full episodes), just like Straylight said:

http://www.nbc.com/Life/video/episodes.shtml

Straylight
22 Feb 2008, 06:15pm
All I really know is that it has the dude who played Captain/Major Winters in Band of Brothers, Damian Lewis.

In a nutshell, A police officer is released after 12 years in prison. It is proved that the evidence that he was convicted with was flawed, he was given a settlement of several million dollars, and his old job back. (like I'd go back to work!).

Now he solves crimes, and attempts to find out who actually killed the family he was convicted of killing, etc. Pretty cool stuff.

-Straylight

EvInReaLife
22 Feb 2008, 06:25pm
In a nutshell, A police officer is released after 12 years in prison. It is proved that the evidence that he was convicted with was flawed, he was given a settlement of several million dollars, and his old job back. (like I'd go back to work!).

Now he solves crimes, and attempts to find out who actually killed the family he was convicted of killing, etc. Pretty cool stuff.

-Straylight

sounds pretty awesome

tosh9i
22 Feb 2008, 09:25pm
sounds pretty awesome

It doesn't just sound awesome, it is awesome. You won't really understand how great "Life" (TV Series) really is until you actually see an episode.