PDA

View Full Version : CounterStrike: Source ZombieMod :: zm_er_cavescape

Bill Smauz
19 Feb 2008, 06:12pm
:: 0% ::

Description: ze_cavescape will require all the teamwork you can contribute!

Story: A band of Elite Counter-Terrorists were sent into a cave due to a possible drug operation taking place. You and your comrades are lost in the cave and your comrades decide to drink some of the water within cave. However, little do you know that the cave's water is infected with some sort of bacteria that takes over its host.

Work:

Spawn - 0%

Underwater Tunnel - 0%

Maze - 0%

Deep hole + Wooden tram - 0%

Surface - 0%

Escape Boats - 0%

Possible Work:

Team:

Lead Designer - Bill Smauz

Suggestions:

Please give me suggestions on what I should add to the map.

Media:

{bAy} sUP
19 Feb 2008, 08:43pm
oo mutiple tunnels so instead of everyone being infected .. and one of those little mine carts that run on a track but it takes a longer way so they can't have a advantage over walkers or just mutiple or respawning carts and some crumbling rocks and little ditches that open when a ZOMBIE walks past kindaoff like spikes in island escape

Kawaii-Desu
24 Feb 2008, 09:34pm
Hey bill i know some basics in hammer and if you could teach me some more advanced stuff maybe we could team up. I definately think you and echo should team up though. Your style of fastpaced, constantly moving action and his style of defence could provide some interesting gameplay.

Jaffa
25 Feb 2008, 02:49am
how about some small mineshafts to jump down, landing in water or something, into more tunnels?

Bill Smauz
25 Feb 2008, 07:41am
Thanks for your suggestions. I am going to lean back on this map a bit and take time to plan it out better.

Kawaii-Desu
25 Feb 2008, 02:59pm
Id rather not this become a labryinth. On your next project after this can you make it a very open map?