PDA

View Full Version : hanna montana?

LegalSmash
19 Feb 2008, 05:11pm
Does anyone have a younger sibling, relative that is obsessed with Hanna Montana?

What is the deal with her?

I can see being obsessed over the turtles, shit, but what is it about her?

My goddaughter constantly rails on about her

Any one else?

EvInReaLife
19 Feb 2008, 07:06pm
Does anyone have a younger sibling, relative that is obsessed with Hanna Montana?

What is the deal with her?

I can see being obsessed over the turtles, shit, but what is it about her?

My goddaughter constantly rails on about her

Any one else?

Yes, sadly my little sister has caught the infection. She even has a hanna montana wig. A WIG. It is pretty cool that she is related to scarface though.

Zero001
20 Feb 2008, 09:54am
Even worse. I have grown women who follow Miley, not so much anymore they're still bigger Brit fans. Tbh, I even think the show tolerable and entertaining. As far as the obsession they get, I think it comes from the double life Miley portrays/lives. Normal everyday girl by day, pop star princess by night. It's kinda hard to explain in words, but I know where they get it from.

Leeder
21 Feb 2008, 02:22am
Her first first name was actually Destiny. How's that for a double-life?

(double-double-life? No.. That makes 4..)

Triple-life.

'BEANIE
23 Feb 2008, 11:33pm
Yeah her name was Destiny Hope. But her nickname was Smiley or something. so she legally changed it to Miley.

Btw, Hannah Montana rules.

Steel
24 Feb 2008, 12:58pm
talk about a ridiculous obsession. They were giving out some free tickets for they concert in florida, and it went on for like a MONTH every 10 minute i heard something about it, i wanted to kill myself.

KingTim
28 Feb 2008, 03:05pm
lol I watch the show sometimes but not everyday lol. I dont think its that bad of a show. I am one of FEW men that like the show and im straight.

Mikey
28 Feb 2008, 04:37pm
OMFG I LOVE HER!! well not really her but u know she is my age and she is hot let's not lie about it... bad actor/ok singer/hot chick!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gYBYurxVL_s

*Queen VenomousFate*
28 Feb 2008, 05:11pm
I Watched a whole report last night where someone was saying that she was gonna be the next Brittney Spears and that she wont die down for at least 3 years.
I have no problem with her anyways, she is just not my style of music.

KingTim
28 Feb 2008, 05:35pm
I have no problem with her anyways, she is just not my style of music.

I think I like almost every style of music.. I like FEW rap songs though.

*Queen VenomousFate*
28 Feb 2008, 05:39pm
I think I like almost every style of music.. I like FEW rap songs though.

That is cool, too many people these days get all stuck on one style of music and consider everything else to be garbage, so closed minded.

Kawaii-Desu
28 Feb 2008, 07:07pm
SPOILER ALERT: She's the next white trash whore of Hollywood. Any female that comes out of Disney is destined to be a whore. Dont know why but its a repeating trend.

Josh
28 Feb 2008, 07:54pm
Met her a long time ago, my pops went to Georgetown college with Billy Ray in the city where I live currently (Georgetown) and were sorta friends. I don't see the big deal about her though, kinda annoys me to see all the obsessed little girls swarming about little Miley. She is a good singer, so it doesn't surprise me she became famous so fast, but still, she sells more tickets to females than prince. That should be outlawed.

KingTim
28 Feb 2008, 08:02pm
SPOILER ALERT: She's the next white trash whore of Hollywood. Any female that comes out of Disney is destined to be a whore. Dont know why but its a repeating trend.

I dont know about her though. All the other stars that came from disney didnt have there father around them 24/7