PDA

View Full Version : I miss the Fall Bitch Fall Server

' starbucks
30 Jan 2010, 01:51pm
hey guys,

do you know where the breakfloor/zombiemod server is ?

doesnt it exist anymore or what ?

thank you for your answers.

:happy:

Drox
30 Jan 2010, 01:53pm
It doesnt exist anymore, and probably wont ever again

Chobber
30 Jan 2010, 01:55pm
:cry:

' starbucks
30 Jan 2010, 03:02pm
but why ? :/

Chobber
30 Jan 2010, 04:34pm
Join the group and lets hope to get it back! http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/group.php?groupid=205

dap1mp
30 Jan 2010, 06:34pm
o man thats gotta suck

Tyler
30 Jan 2010, 07:01pm
Im sure everyone that played on it misses it to. I know i do

Mad Dogg
31 Jan 2010, 01:05am
http://bevan.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/pwned6.jpg

Hazardous
31 Jan 2010, 01:15am
We should have an BF event and see how that works out, if it goes well, we keep it? :biggrin:

dap1mp
31 Jan 2010, 01:46am
a lot of people loved it huh????

Italian Jew
31 Jan 2010, 01:48am
Let's be honest. A lot of people miss that server, but we are the same people that also missed the Napalm server. We failed to keep that populated, so what would be the point bringing back the Breakfloor server? It would last a few hours or days, but then after that, it would die off.

I'd love to see it come back, but I'm just being realistic. If you want to work something out, maybe have a little Nostalgia server running Napalm and Breakfloor (and/or whatever else). This is assuming we would have enough resources to keep one server up running old favorites that wouldn't be getting as much love as Escape does, but every now and then, people do get the urge to taste some old school ZM flavors. Get a schedule running, host some WELL THOUGHT OUT events, and see where it goes.

If it dies out, instead of wasting time on multiple servers, you just used up one. We can say we tried and move on until some unfortunate soul brings up the subject again a month or so after Garfield is the bearer of bad news.

Chobber
31 Jan 2010, 01:52am
Let's be honest. A lot of people miss that server, but we are the same people that also missed the Napalm server. We failed to keep that populated, so what would be the point bringing back the Breakfloor server? It would last a few hours or days, but then after that, it would die off.

The difference is that breakfloor was 16-slot (AFAIR) and Napalm 40-slot.. There's a big difference in having great gameplay! Napalm with 2-3 on the server is fun, but not great.. 2-3 people on breakfloor is almost as epic as with 16! Actually, it is sometimes better with a little amount of people..

Italian Jew
31 Jan 2010, 02:04am
The difference is that breakfloor was 16-slot (AFAIR) and Napalm 40-slot.. There's a big difference in having great gameplay! Napalm with 2-3 on the server is fun, but not great.. 2-3 people on breakfloor is almost as epic as with 16! Actually, it is sometimes better with a little amount of people..

2-3 people on breakfloor was boring as hell. Most of the time it was a quick win for the zombie that spawned or a long, drawn out round because the CT's got lucky with their locations in relation to where the zombie spawned. Their platforms were constructed without any real threat.

That server is not going to be kept afloat by rounds containing 2-3 people.

Toxin
31 Jan 2010, 07:08am
I bet at least 1/4 of us here that joined before 09 joined because of Breakfloor. It was unique server. There are dozens of other heavily populated Napalm servers out there, and if our Napalm server was populated, it would most likely have been regulars of the community. Breakfloor, however, was pretty damn unique. People didn't hear of that before, and were eager to join, so you had a lot more new members on breakfloor than on any other server, which in turn results in more community members.

Jazz
31 Jan 2010, 10:36am
Zombie Hell FTW. Anyways, yeah, we're already trying to populate the Napalm server first...

chadwick100
31 Jan 2010, 10:38am
i thought the server was fun.

Tyler
31 Jan 2010, 12:50pm
I bet at least 1/4 of us here that joined before 09 joined because of Breakfloor. It was unique server. There are dozens of other heavily populated Napalm servers out there, and if our Napalm server was populated, it would most likely have been regulars of the community. Breakfloor, however, was pretty damn unique. People didn't hear of that before, and were eager to join, so you had a lot more new members on breakfloor than on any other server, which in turn results in more community members.

Thats why I started playing on SG server was because of ZBF, i just never really signed up on the forums.

Also Italian a Nostalgia server would be fun to have.

Alucard
31 Jan 2010, 12:56pm
a lot of people loved it huh????

Jewpiter sure ass hell did.

' starbucks
4 Feb 2010, 02:03pm
maybe we get it back :)

Jaceur
4 Feb 2010, 02:48pm
A lot of people loved it...yes. I did too and i think, now we have more admins to enforce the rules we should get it back :D

Italian Jew
4 Feb 2010, 03:10pm
now we have more admins to enforce the rules we should get it back :D

The majority of admins we have couldn't stomach or properly deal with a Zombie Breakfloor server. Most of the ones that could wouldn't frequent the server enough to keep it well regulated.

nintendo64sim
5 Feb 2010, 11:42am
When it was here, it got changed into the napalm server. Now, I think we lost it forever :sad:

Metal
5 Feb 2010, 11:44am
The majority of admins we have couldn't stomach or properly deal with a Zombie Breakfloor server. Most of the ones that could wouldn't frequent the server enough to keep it well regulated.

i wasnt admin when we had BF.
I would love to watch and play over in BF.

' starbucks
6 Feb 2010, 01:47pm
ZBF was one of the funniest server..

Tweezy
6 Feb 2010, 01:51pm

!! You kidding? !!

Italian Jew
6 Feb 2010, 01:58pm
Trying to watch people shooting out teammates blocks will drive you batshit insane, especially when half the server is doing it. You'll be watching one guy, but some other tard decides it would be funny to do it as well, so now you have more complaining and more teamkilling going on.

You also have to ascertain whether or not it was accidental.

instakill
6 Feb 2010, 04:13pm
it was fun when it was up

Hotshot
6 Feb 2010, 04:50pm
Why not just give it a trial run. I'm sure we can spare one server. As it is we have a couple of rarely used low populated servers.

' starbucks
7 Feb 2010, 05:12am
Why not just give it a trial run. I'm sure we can spare one server. As it is we have a couple of rarely used low populated servers.

would be a good idea

Jasper
8 Feb 2010, 03:25am
I agree with the other people who experienced it as an Admin. It's fun, but it's impossible to manage. People join it just for the sole satisfaction of shooting a small cube into rubble an watching a man get eaten alive because of it.

Breakhive does sound fun though.

Crimson
8 Feb 2010, 09:15am
I enjoyed Break Floor but it did start to die near the end of it's life. I wouldn't mind seeing a trial run.

Epic Bread Man
8 Feb 2010, 11:03am
^ This sounds good, was something new compared to the original ze maps

Nasu
8 Feb 2010, 01:01pm
I want to see a trial run for this too :)

turbodaze
15 Feb 2010, 09:45am
i wanna see a trial run, sounds fun!

' starbucks
17 Feb 2010, 02:51pm
lets ask haggard ! :D

BlackEagle
18 Feb 2010, 03:25pm
Never played it but it sounds like fun. Wouldn't mind trying it.

Cerno
22 Feb 2010, 07:52am
Probably.. Havnt play'd it tough o.o

8=D
10 Apr 2010, 05:51pm
i <3ted fall bitch fall

Nasu
11 Apr 2010, 05:29am
i <3ted fall bitch fall

I love bumping old threads <3

FlyAwayNow
11 Apr 2010, 05:51am
SG had a breakfloor server?!

' starbucks
11 Apr 2010, 06:07am
SG had a breakfloor server?!

zombie breakfloor.. long time ago

A WW1 Flying Ace
11 Apr 2010, 08:32am
http://bevan.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/pwned6.jpg

t-baggg...

' starbucks
11 Apr 2010, 10:02am
idiot

darth jacen
11 Apr 2010, 10:23am
idiot

Oh the hypocrisy

SoulKeeper
11 Apr 2010, 10:30am
Breakfloor was up last night, not sure if it's still up or will continue to be up.

' starbucks
11 Apr 2010, 10:30am
Oh the hypocrisy

wtf are you talkin

darth jacen
11 Apr 2010, 10:39am
wtf are you talkin

google the definition of the word and if you still do not understand what I am talking about I will explain it to you

' starbucks
11 Apr 2010, 10:43am
google the definition of the word and if you still do not understand what I am talking about I will explain it to you

i did, still dont understnad it :confused1:

darth jacen
11 Apr 2010, 10:46am
i did, still dont understnad it :confused1:

"a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess."

translated:

As in someone calling another an idiot while lacking the mental resolve to be anything but that himself.

TRANSLATED FOR YOU:

You called him an idiot, when you are an idiot yourself.

Did that clarify the situation?

' starbucks
11 Apr 2010, 11:09am
"a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess."

translated:

As in someone calling another an idiot while lacking the mental resolve to be anything but that himself.

TRANSLATED FOR YOU:

You called him an idiot, when you are an idiot yourself.

Did that clarify the situation?

youre cool, in the internet

darth jacen
11 Apr 2010, 11:37am
youre cool, in the internet

youre is not a word, try you're. Also yes I am cool on the internet. Finally when you do not understand something and someone goes out of their way to explain it you could show some appreciation. Ungrateful cock monger.

A WW1 Flying Ace
11 Apr 2010, 12:27pm
i wish i would have got the chance to play breakfloor sounds awesomn

darth jacen
11 Apr 2010, 01:02pm
i wish i would have got the chance to play breakfloor sounds awesomn

its up atm...The new ZF (zombie fun) server will have it on there or so says Paul

Jazz
12 Apr 2010, 01:04pm
It's back! Check amongst your IP's. Find it, and play it!