PDA

View Full Version : Global Agenda

ZonnyDeath
28 Jan 2010, 05:27pm
Anyone know anymore information about this game other than the stuff steam gives us? I'm going to be looking forward to it

Cait Sithz
29 Jan 2010, 03:28am
Im going to say from my own personal experiance because i love the game :D

Its a MMOTPS (Third Person Shooter) but has a subscription free that is optional (unlocked a feature that allows you to go a world domination type with with your agency, its also crossed with RTS since you defend buildings you have built on there etc.)

You can pick from 4 classes.

Robotics (engingeer class)
Medic (Medic Class)
Assault (Heavy Weapons / Tank)
Recon (Ninja / Scout)

There is options for PvP and PvE and is 60 players MAX in a battle, i heard 128 but i dont know about that yet just from beta.

There is ALOT of armour sets you can buy here are some of the medic ones (They are kick ass).

http://media.photobucket.com/image/medic%20armour%20global%20agenda/viperwarp/GA_AdHeader_PlagueMedic.jpg - Plague Armour look

http://media.photobucket.com/image/medic%20armour%20global%20agenda/viperwarp/Screenshot_Teamwork.jpg

There are dyes in the game so u wont be stuck to your classes main colour and there is weapon and item forging so you can make your items better.

To make the game a little more balanced in my opinion they have made weapons unlock for your class at higher ranks, this is because some weapons cannot be countered until high level, example is medics poison grenade, it would devastate anyone below level 9 for example but be balanced for higher levels.

Overall the free aspect of the game is great but the pay for monthly option if you have a agency to play with (i have played with one of the most powerful alliances and won half of the battle map) it becomes very rewarding :D

Hope this helped :D

ZonnyDeath
29 Jan 2010, 04:06am
From that, I will be looking forward to buying it, Not enough money & Graphics card isnt the best so. Hopefully ill be getting them soon! :D

Have you tried any of the other 3 classes to an extent or is it only the medic that you've tried?

Cait Sithz
29 Jan 2010, 04:36am
Only Tried Medic but i seem to only like being the support class :)

ZonnyDeath
29 Jan 2010, 10:05am
Ah, Cool hopefully i can use any class :D but ill favorite one