PDA

View Full Version : 24

Heavenly Player
24 Jan 2010, 07:43pm
i jsut started watching this show, any of you like it?

Spiral
26 Jan 2010, 07:43pm
Just got done watching season 7, I think it's a pretty good show.

Metal
26 Jan 2010, 08:26pm
seen all of them, but the new season.
Kick ass show.

GrayFox
26 Jan 2010, 08:31pm
Seen every episode. I hope this is the last season, I fear it can't be good for too much longer.

Metal
26 Jan 2010, 08:34pm
Seen every episode. I hope this is the last season, I fear it can't be good for too much longer.

star trek...?
well maybe 1 more season

BlackEagle
18 Feb 2010, 03:56pm

I could watch this show all the time. I think it is probably one of the last seasons if not the last.

Elleon
19 Feb 2010, 03:13am
I think the show is alright, but it doesn't take long for it to seem fairly repetative in quite a few areas. Who knows if the series is comming to an end after this season, but I recall there was an artciel saying that they have atleast one more than this, maybe two.

Mad Dogg
19 Feb 2010, 04:59am
season 7 was sick

Nasu
19 Feb 2010, 09:20am
I think the show is alright, but it doesn't take long for it to seem fairly repetative in quite a few areas. Who knows if the series is comming to an end after this season, but I recall there was an artciel saying that they have atleast one more than this, maybe two.

Agreed completely.

BlackEagle
20 Feb 2010, 08:20am

In a way it does, ya, every season he gets captured and breaks out of it..but this season adds some other just side drama then previous seasons. I don't know I just seem to enjoy the show because it always keeps you thinking. If you think you know whats going to happen in the end you don't.

But yes, I will agree that it does repeat itself several times.

Bruce
20 Feb 2010, 02:24pm
This seasons aight. All this bullshit drama between Rene and Jack is pissing me off :|

BlackEagle
20 Feb 2010, 10:21pm
This seasons aight. All this bullshit drama between Rene and Jack is pissing me off :|

Oh I know she has some serious mental problems like WTF?