Crimson
21 Jan 2010, 09:25am
Y2O-0-fQOOs

4q0xjnJQ3Rs

gaNFoxDQzoY

Truly Amazing, anyone else buying this?

法務省
21 Jan 2010, 09:43am
I've actually not watched one single ME2 video. I want it to be a surprise for me :3

Bad Dog
21 Jan 2010, 12:54pm
Im wondering..if I transfer over my Shepard does that mean he will still be a Vanguard or Soldier or Infiltraitor?

Crimson
21 Jan 2010, 01:15pm
Im wondering..if I transfer over my Shepard does that mean he will still be a Vanguard or Soldier or Infiltraitor?

No, it just takes the decisions you made from the first. You can remake your character/Class.

Farmer Mick
21 Jan 2010, 01:20pm
games is going to be Immense cannot wait

Bad Dog
21 Jan 2010, 01:42pm
No, it just takes the decisions you made from the first. You can remake your character/Class.

Thank GOD. My original guy with all of my decisions ect. was pale white and had the face of a down syndrome child.

Mercy
21 Jan 2010, 03:32pm
i just got me1 and i dont get why all of you are saying its amazing, all it is is driving a car...

Bad Dog
21 Jan 2010, 05:29pm
i just got me1 and i dont get why all of you are saying its amazing, all it is is driving a car...

ya the Mako is not the high point of ME1.
The great thinga bout ME1 is the s the story and the decisions, I will admit the gameplay in ME1 was not the best but as far as stories go in games its definitley in my Top 3

Mercy
21 Jan 2010, 05:55pm
is me2 gona be driving the car again or its gona be much dif lol

Crimson
22 Jan 2010, 08:11am
LRLdhFVzqt4

法務省
22 Jan 2010, 01:06pm
ya the Mako is not the high point of ME1.
The great thinga bout ME1 is the s the story and the decisions, I will admit the gameplay in ME1 was not the best but as far as stories go in games its definitley in my Top 3

Bioware stories are always awesome.

Kappa The 3rd
22 Jan 2010, 01:12pm
bioware has acknowledged that the mako exploring was not very well done. and they are definitely going to fix it.

also bad dog from what i understand the game starts 3 years after me1 and your in your ship and get attacked and killed, and eventually a pro human group thats led by one of the girls you knew from me1 gets your body and clones you, and thats where you get to change w/e your class and looks are

Crimson
22 Jan 2010, 10:15pm
bioware has acknowledged that the mako exploring was not very well done. and they are definitely going to fix it.

also bad dog from what i understand the game starts 3 years after me1 and your in your ship and get attacked and killed, and eventually a pro human group thats led by one of the girls you knew from me1 gets your body and clones you, and thats where you get to change w/e your class and looks are

SPOILER ALERT JESUS!

Okay, so I'm about 25% into the game. The game play is amazing, the characters are amazing, the game is amazing.

Also, the mako isn't even in the game from what I can tell.

Think of mass Effect of sex and guns combined, a full review to come.

BOOWY
23 Jan 2010, 03:40pm
IGN's got a review of the game published. They said that basically everything that the consumers complained about has either been axed completely or it's been completely overhauled. I'm excited but I think I'll wait until I finish building my PC before grabbing it as opposed to grabbing the 360 version right away.

Gundude54
23 Jan 2010, 09:24pm
The first vid made me cry a little.
Im getting this AWESOME Game but it like 3 months or more later because i ran out of money. Im buying Turtle beach x1 and Bad Company 2

Crimson
23 Jan 2010, 09:33pm
The first vid made me cry a little.
Im getting this AWESOME Game but it like 3 months or more later because i ran out of money. Im buying Turtle beach x1 and Bad Company 2

Trust me, you won't regret buying it. I'm currently working on my second play through.