PDA

View Full Version : [Removed] Zm_Atix_extinction removal

struki
19 Jan 2010, 01:06pm
Map Removal

Full map name
Zm_Atix_extinction Type of map
Zombie Escape Why should we remove it
Wow,what to say,worst map i ever played...WOW.I dont even know how it get on server.
-------
Map is small,humans deppend of people that get on choppa,choppa extremly lagging.Too small.Most of people rtv as soon as we get on it!

Drox
19 Jan 2010, 01:08pm
good luck trying to get this removed, tried it months ago. VF reason for keeping it was simply "Its a classic" even tho its so flawed and glitchy.

Jazz
20 Jan 2010, 01:34pm
Ah, :lol: This map gives me great memories! I don't know man, I don't want it removed. I usually go AWP'ing at the top of the pyramid. =D

Retarded Santa
20 Jan 2010, 01:43pm
really boring map, needs to go!

Metal
20 Jan 2010, 02:42pm
its a good map, your team can fuck you over anytime.
its a great map

No support

and people voting please tell us why.

BTW this map is never played that much, so stop bitching and taking away classic maps.

Drox
20 Jan 2010, 03:01pm
its a good map, your team can fuck you over anytime.
its a great map

No support

and people voting please tell us why.

BTW this map is never played that much, so stop bitching and taking away classic maps.

common dumb answer for a horrible classic map lol When did fucking your team over become a grade A map perk for SG servers?

The Baltimore Ravens
20 Jan 2010, 03:10pm
this is not gonna get removed. The best tk map

Metal
20 Jan 2010, 03:44pm
common dumb answer for a horrible classic map lol When did fucking your team over become a grade A map perk for SG servers?

Um...no idea lol
Its a good map and anything can happen.

Drox
20 Jan 2010, 03:57pm
Um...no idea lol
Its a good map and anything can happen.

here is where it is flawed;

Once Zombies take top of temple the map can no longer be nuked since for it to be nuked a human has to be on top when the door is open, only then can zombies jump down.

The heli can TK humans camping the temple at any time.

The map isnt a escape map since in no way are you actually escaping but only holding off a certain location intill a nuke hits (for example at least in atix heli, a heli comes and take you to a safe spot).

There is also a spot near the heli pad/train station where you can jump on the other side of the fence where no zombie can hit you making them wait the round out til lthe end of the time limit if no humans survived.

Im pretty sure there is more then that, I havent played it in like a month or so. The fact of the matter is the map is a joke and how it remains on our escape server amazes me.

TheVirus
20 Jan 2010, 04:48pm
God, yes, remove it. It's terrible. Such a boring an uninteresting map. Just because it's a classic does not mean it's any good.

2DG
20 Jan 2010, 11:05pm
This map fails, it has no point.
It's boring, and still people vote for it.
Everyone hates it, except those people that say : "It's a classic!" c'mon, grow up, it might be a classic, but it's horrible.

Ms. Blargh
20 Jan 2010, 11:08pm
I hate this map so much...

Bad Dog
20 Jan 2010, 11:51pm
I gotta say i did have great times on this map in the days of yore. But it does empty out the server, and thats never good. Sorry to say you need to go old friend :/ See you in ZE heaven along with trap_escape and boat escape_v2

Altanish
21 Jan 2010, 03:20am
im with TheVirus! :P

Jazz
21 Jan 2010, 10:42am
I played this just recently, and it was wierd... I went to the roof (which myself knew that it's the safe spot for the nuke, but when Nuke launched, I died.)

It is kind off boring too. I sup the removal.

cj18
21 Jan 2010, 11:20pm
I like this map because i like that you need some people to go guard the pyramid and the others work their way over to the button on the building and for being able to fight the zombies or humans off with the chopper. Its not that bad of a map most just don't like things that confuse them. We might be able to get more people that like it if they knew how to play it but most don't take the time to learn it.

Drox
22 Jan 2010, 07:29am
I like this map because i like that you need some people to go guard the pyramid and the others work their way over to the button on the building and for being able to fight the zombies or humans off with the chopper. Its not that bad of a map most just don't like things that confuse them. We might be able to get more people that like it if they knew how to play it but most don't take the time to learn it.

There is nothing confusing about this map, its boring and glitchy. I already listed things that if they happen on any other map, that map would get yanked off the server in a heart beat.

Daze
26 Jan 2010, 04:11am
Removed. Although Escape is down right now :-)