PDA

View Full Version : Heroes Season 4

Bad Dog
19 Jan 2010, 11:55am
I know that the show has been in its 4th season for a while, wondering if anyone else watches?
I just finished episode 9 Shadowboxing (Have been watching online)

Supa
19 Jan 2010, 12:26pm
I have been a huge Heroes fan since the first episode. I absolutely love the show.

Bad Dog
19 Jan 2010, 06:43pm
I have been a huge Heroes fan since the first episode. I absolutely love the show.

I loved season one when Saylar wasnt like a regular character he was that guy in the shadow, that was great. Now he's just a pussy although this season he seems to be getting his balls back so maybe there is hope yet

Dante
19 Jan 2010, 07:11pm
I loved season one when Saylar wasnt like a regular character he was that guy in the shadow, that was great. Now he's just a pussy although this season he seems to be getting his balls back so maybe there is hope yet

Not really....he's trying to get rid of his powers, so he's going the pussy way out, but that Samuel guy is getting worse tho.

Bullet Wound
19 Jan 2010, 07:53pm
Not really....he's trying to get rid of his powers, so he's going the pussy way out, but that Samuel guy is getting worse tho.

Hes not trying to get rid of his powers, hes being all emo and not wanting to die alone.

We need another bad guy, one who isn't so upfront with everyone (like Sylar used to be).

Dante
20 Jan 2010, 10:41am
Hes not trying to get rid of his powers, hes being all emo and not wanting to die alone.

We need another bad guy, one who isn't so upfront with everyone (like Sylar used to be).

Um...did you not watch Monday's episode, and the preview for next weeks? He's forcing Parkman to purge him of his powers so that he can live normally. And Samuel is taking that new Bad guy position.

Bullet Wound
20 Jan 2010, 04:02pm
Um...did you not watch Monday's episode, and the preview for next weeks? He's forcing Parkman to purge him of his powers so that he can live normally. And Samuel is taking that new Bad guy position.

No I did not see the preview, Parkman bit must have been there.

And yes Samuel is the bad guy, but we need a mysterious bad guy, no a super strong one bent on destroying everything. Thats boring and old.

Dante
20 Jan 2010, 04:58pm
No I did not see the preview, Parkman bit must have been there.

And yes Samuel is the bad guy, but we need a mysterious bad guy, no a super strong one bent on destroying everything. Thats boring and old.

Meh, never know who the next bad guy will be after Samuel. But I think Sylar will end up back as the twisted psycho. Or they'll cut him out all together.

Cookie
20 Jan 2010, 07:31pm
First 2 seasons were awesome, now I think it kinda sucks :P

Dante
20 Jan 2010, 08:27pm
First 2 seasons were awesome, now I think it kinda sucks :P

That's because of the writer's Strike, so they basically had to hire a new crew....so it's kinda gone down a different path.

Bad Dog
20 Jan 2010, 11:32pm
Just watched episode..12? Ya Im kinda behind. Right now my favorite character is Samuel. He's the first interesting person added to the show since basically Sylar, as he isnt just a cardboard cut out of a personality like so many other characters. He is deep and 3 dimensional and twists and manipulates the people around him and even though we see him do so many bad things ("Kills" Mohinder, Kill Joseph ect..) I still feel like he is the good guy. Every other scene he is in we see a different side of him and I really hope that he stays this complex, he has the perfect balance of mystique, power, vunerability and compassion to make him not just a homicidal nameless villian that the show kept trying to throw in but he also isnt just another do-gooder.

Altanish
21 Jan 2010, 02:11am
Seen them all it's good not better than the first episode, loved it! :D

Eldest
5 Feb 2010, 02:04pm
I still feel like he is the good guy.him.

I'm pretty sure as of now he is no longer a "good guy", I like how Sylar is changing tho, can't be sure what he is really up to tho..

Elleon
5 Feb 2010, 02:27pm
Just watched episode..12? Ya Im kinda behind. Right now my favorite character is Samuel. He's the first interesting person added to the show since basically Sylar, as he isnt just a cardboard cut out of a personality like so many other characters. He is deep and 3 dimensional and twists and manipulates the people around him and even though we see him do so many bad things ("Kills" Mohinder, Kill Joseph ect..) I still feel like he is the good guy. Every other scene he is in we see a different side of him and I really hope that he stays this complex, he has the perfect balance of mystique, power, vunerability and compassion to make him not just a homicidal nameless villian that the show kept trying to throw in but he also isnt just another do-gooder.

Rofl. He is no way complex, nor is his character deep. It is pretty clear where he came from and it is fairly obvious where he was going, right from the beginning. This series needs a new villian, and Samuel is that, right until Sylar gets back on his feet and takes over again.

Samuel is the cliche grown man/child villian that will inevitably change his ways at the very end, performing one final act of heroism and good that will eventually be constrewed as the chance for forgiveness and redemption, one built from remorse and love.

I have $20 that says he will end up accidentally killing his true love, have the ridiculous "OMG what have I done moment, what have I become", then sacrifices himself seconds before he could destroy the world.

EDIT: Pretty sure you will be able to see that shocked and awe expressions from our group of Heroes, afterwards saying something along the lines of "I guess he wasn't that bad afterall" or "He just wasn't understood" or "Love conqures all".

Deep? LOL, come on.

Nasu
11 Feb 2010, 09:15am
Rofl. He is no way complex, nor is his character deep. It is pretty clear where he came from and it is fairly obvious where he was going, right from the beginning. This series needs a new villian, and Samuel is that, right until Sylar gets back on his feet and takes over again.

Samuel is the cliche grown man/child villian that will inevitably change his ways at the very end, performing one final act of heroism and good that will eventually be constrewed as the chance for forgiveness and redemption, one built from remorse and love.

I have $20 that says he will end up accidentally killing his true love, have the ridiculous "OMG what have I done moment, what have I become", then sacrifices himself seconds before he could destroy the world.

EDIT: Pretty sure you will be able to see that shocked and awe expressions from our group of Heroes, afterwards saying something along the lines of "I guess he wasn't that bad afterall" or "He just wasn't understood" or "Love conqures all".

Deep? LOL, come on.

You were wrong :O! But the ending was still more worse than yours. You should go write Heroes:gtturtle:

Altanish
15 Feb 2010, 04:59am
Seen them all! saw them when they came out.

Bullet Wound
15 Feb 2010, 01:04pm
Anyone else really pissed on how anti-climatic the ending was?

And anyone really pissed at Claire because of what she does at the beginning of the next season?

Dante
15 Feb 2010, 04:32pm
Anyone else really pissed on how anti-climatic the ending was?

And anyone really pissed at Claire because of what she does at the beginning of the next season?

Alittle, but i think it might add a new Twist. Either that or it will fuck the entire series up.

RaDiuM
15 Feb 2010, 06:18pm
Which season was it when hiro had the tumer?

Dante
15 Feb 2010, 06:32pm
Which season was it when hiro had the tumer?

The season in which this Thread is talking about. Season 4

Empire Strikes Black
15 Feb 2010, 06:34pm
I finished Season 1-3 yet none of the other two seasons can top Season 1. I'm not sure if i even want to go into Season 4.

RaDiuM
16 Feb 2010, 05:17am
The season in which this Thread is talking about. Season 4

Oh cool. Ima have to download the rest if they already out then.

Wookies
17 Feb 2010, 07:45pm
I gave up on Heroes... after the 2nd season.
Cause it started to suck. I heard the new season is alright, but then i would have to watch the other crappy seasons to understand the current season.

Hypnotic
2 Mar 2010, 07:27pm
I'm a bit pissed of that Nathans dead, but at least I still got Claire.

Josh
2 Mar 2010, 10:16pm
I gave up on this season. Boring as fuck.

Simmons1114
3 Mar 2010, 08:39am
i just started watching it on netflix

it pretty cool

Riperzz
3 Mar 2010, 04:57pm
I stopped at season 1.