Arizona - 35
New Orleans - 34

San Diego - 17
New York - 10

Minnesota - 24
Dallas - 21

TheTruth
11 Jan 2010, 01:26pm
I think the spread between NY and SDs gonna be a biiit larger.

Drox
11 Jan 2010, 01:52pm
Ravens and Colts game should be really good, Saints should blow Cards out of the water, SD should beat the Jets, and Vikings should beat Cowboys.

GrayFox
11 Jan 2010, 02:38pm
Indy should destroy the Ravens, I see no way the score is being that close.

imkrazie
11 Jan 2010, 04:50pm
I have a feeling that Indy vs Baltimore will be a close game with a field goal difference in the scores.

17-14 with the Colts pulling out another close one.

Supa
11 Jan 2010, 05:10pm

Destroy?

The worst the Ravens had lost this year was a 13 point game against Green Bay. The lost to the Colts earlier in the year by 2. On Sunday, they beat a team they lost to in the regular season too. I wouldn't put it past Baltimore to pull off the upset. It'll be a close game, that much I can promise you. The Ravens defense always has given Peyton fits.

Delirium
11 Jan 2010, 09:51pm
Chargers > Jets

Two TD's

turbodaze
12 Jan 2010, 12:34am
I played Madden 09 on DS and it shows

Vikings vs Ravens in Superbowl!

Whoever wins Vikings vs Cowboys will go to Superbowl imo.

I hope Vikings but I'm thinking Cowboys.

TheTruth
12 Jan 2010, 01:22pm
I played Madden 09 on DS and it shows

Vikings vs Ravens in Superbowl!

Whoever wins Vikings vs Cowboys will go to Superbowl imo.

I hope Vikings but I'm thinking Cowboys.

Madden 09.... On DS....

This would be Madden 10 and those stats and rosters are more than a season old....

My Fucking iPod
12 Jan 2010, 08:53pm
i wanna see colts vs dallas or colts vs saints

raven maniac
13 Jan 2010, 09:04am
[QUOTE=Supahman;350456]SATURDAY
-------------

Baltimore Ravens @ Indianapolis Colts

Arizona Cardinals @ New Orleans Saints

SUNDAY
-------------

New York Jets @ San Diego Chargers

Dallas Cowboys @ Minnesota Vikings

--------------------------------------------

I'm hoping Ravens topple colts but it will be a good game, my guess 17-14 Ravens

Saints take Cards easy 35-10

Jets upset SD 21-14

Cowboys should beat Vikings b/c of how poorly they've been playing and how on fire Romo has been 28-17

Just my guess. Gray stop being bitter b/c we killed you last week. ^_^

GrayFox
13 Jan 2010, 06:13pm
Cowboys should beat Vikings b/c of how poorly they've been playing and how on fire Romo has been 28-17

Haha look who decides to come back once his team actually starts doing something. Fair weather fan?

The Baltimore Ravens
13 Jan 2010, 06:48pm
Haha look who decides to come back once his team actually starts doing something. Fair weather fan?

i never left them :bigsmile: , also jets-ravens FTW

TheTruth
13 Jan 2010, 06:49pm
i never left them :bigsmile: , also jets-ravens FTW

That's probably why he didn't quote you....

also Jets are terrible....

raven maniac
13 Jan 2010, 07:08pm

Nah, not a fair weather fan just too busy to be on for every week's review lol. I haven't been on in weeks but while I was watching the game I thought about all the Pats fans on here so I made time to hop on here and check and see the drama that followed.

Plus, I like doing preds and when I saw this thread I had to chime in b/c it's fun to see who turns out right and who was dead wrong.

TheTruth
13 Jan 2010, 08:03pm
Nah, not a fair weather fan just too busy to be on for every week's review lol. I haven't been on in weeks but while I was watching the game I thought about all the Pats fans on here so I made time to hop on here and check and see the drama that followed.

Plus, I like doing preds and when I saw this thread I had to chime in b/c it's fun to see who turns out right and who was dead wrong.

Actually there was no drama before now....

GrayFox
14 Jan 2010, 05:06am
Actually there was no drama before now....

Oh you haven't been around long enough to see it.

Itch
14 Jan 2010, 08:15am
[QUOTE=Supahman;350456]SATURDAY
-------------

Baltimore Ravens @ Indianapolis Colts

Arizona Cardinals @ New Orleans Saints

SUNDAY
-------------

New York Jets @ San Diego Chargers

Dallas Cowboys @ Minnesota Vikings

--------------------------------------------

I'm hoping Ravens topple colts but it will be a good game, my guess 17-14 Ravens

Saints take Cards easy 35-10

Jets upset SD 21-14

I hope you're wrong on the Cowboys/Vikings game. (don't necessarily think you are, but one can hope) I think you're pretty close on everything else.. but as a Vikings fan I can't agree with you on that game.

I was sorely disappointed when GB didn't make the playoffs. Nothing would have been better than to watch them lose to Minnesota a second time in the same season with Favre as QB.

Supa
14 Jan 2010, 10:03am
[QUOTE=raven maniac;351410]
I was sorely disappointed when GB didn't make the playoffs. Nothing would have been better than to watch them lose to Minnesota a second time in the same season with Favre as QB.

Bo, Green Bay made the playoffs. They lost in overtime to the Cardinals. The only way the Pack and Viks would play in the playoffs would have been in the NFC Championship game.

The Baltimore Ravens
14 Jan 2010, 10:06am
[QUOTE=Itch;351798]

Bo, Green Bay made the playoffs. They lost in overtime to the Cardinals. The only way the Pack and Viks would play in the playoffs would have been in the NFC Championship game.

also it was the highist scoring playoff game ever, plus it was a pertty good game.

Itch
14 Jan 2010, 10:17am
I wasn't talking about the wildcard games. I was talking about the only game the two could play each other in. Way to read into things... Damn grammer nazi's.

GrayFox
14 Jan 2010, 02:43pm
I can't wait to see this
http://blog.synthesis.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/brett-favre-crying.jpg

Drox
16 Jan 2010, 02:27pm
Game day today:

Saints Vs Cards

Indy Vs Ravens

Lets see what happens :P

Delirium
16 Jan 2010, 07:27pm
Saints win big

3-17 Indy at the half

GrayFox
16 Jan 2010, 10:27pm

Destroy?

The worst the Ravens had lost this year was a 13 point game against Green Bay. The lost to the Colts earlier in the year by 2. On Sunday, they beat a team they lost to in the regular season too. I wouldn't put it past Baltimore to pull off the upset. It'll be a close game, that much I can promise you. The Ravens defense always has given Peyton fits.

Oh. I guess your right. Game wasn't close at all. That Raven D really showed up.

Oh wait, victory is mine.

Delirium
16 Jan 2010, 10:45pm
Last game of warners career?

Drox
17 Jan 2010, 04:42am
Saints blew Cards out of the water like I knew they would, the Ravens and Colts game was kinda lame since I thought the Ravens would have put on a better show then just waiting till the 4th to score 1 TD the whole game.

raven maniac
17 Jan 2010, 05:52am
Oh. I guess your right. Game wasn't close at all. That Raven D really showed up.

Oh wait, victory is mine.

Didn't get to watch the game unfortunately because I was working last night. I like your sarcasm, what happened to your Patriot's offense? :thumb::wave:

GrayFox
17 Jan 2010, 08:34am
Didn't get to watch the game unfortunately because I was working last night. I like your sarcasm, what happened to your Patriot's offense? :thumb::wave:

Put up more points than you buddy. :rant:

TheTruth
17 Jan 2010, 08:36am
The whopping 3 points got me scared for a sec :(

Drox
17 Jan 2010, 08:52am
lol It doesnt matter how many points you score if you lose the game guys :P

TheTruth
17 Jan 2010, 08:54am
lol It doesnt matter how many points you score if you lose the game guys :P

It does when you think your offense is good :)

Drox
17 Jan 2010, 09:05am

If they didnt win a game then it doesnt matter if they were good, offense doesnt win championships...defense does. ;)

raven maniac
17 Jan 2010, 10:57am

lol not 1 person said the Ravens offense was good lmfao. The def played like shit and it showed, never did I say they had a good offense. I was implying towards Gray since he commented on our def and that's what Baltimore is known for I commented on Pats offense.

I like this guy, he's not as much fun as gray to argue over sports about bc he's a blunt pats fan but still decent.

To Gray: Our win spread against pats was better than Indy over us. ;] If you're gonna bring backup bring someone actually worth arguing football with, like Italian.

edit: I'm 1-1 atm, I knew Saints would blow Cards away with 30+ pts. As for my other preds we'll find out today!! ^_^

TheTruth
17 Jan 2010, 11:26am
lol not 1 person said the Ravens offense was good lmfao. The def played like shit and it showed, never did I say they had a good offense. I was implying towards Gray since he commented on our def and that's what Baltimore is known for I commented on Pats offense.

I like this guy, he's not as much fun as gray to argue over sports about bc he's a blunt pats fan but still decent.

To Gray: Our win spread against pats was better than Indy over us. ;] If you're gonna bring backup bring someone actually worth arguing football with, like Italian.

edit: I'm 1-1 atm, I knew Saints would blow Cards away with 30+ pts. As for my other preds we'll find out today!! ^_^

Blunt pats fan? I've been a Brees fan since the start of the season. Nice try though. I wasn't even commenting on your post but it seems that you quoted it to start an argument.

Again. Never even argued about anything. You're the only one trying to start one.

GrayFox
17 Jan 2010, 12:37pm

There seems to be a lot of Patriots and no-one else fans here that don't listen. I just turn my head.

Also, come on cowboys. If Brett Favre wins I swear.......

raven maniac
17 Jan 2010, 02:08pm
There seems to be a lot of Patriots and no-one else fans here that don't listen. I just turn my head.

Also, come on cowboys. If Brett Favre wins I swear.......

yeah, wtf happened to dallas....

Vikings D dominated that game & Dallas couldn't stop Rice.

Vivian556
17 Jan 2010, 02:09pm
Dats how we vikings go itt

Italian Jew
17 Jan 2010, 02:14pm
yeah, wtf happened to dallas....

Vikings D dominated that game & Dallas couldn't stop Rice.

The offensive line turned into the Redskins o-line for a game with Flozell going out pretty early on in the game with a calf injury.

There were just too many mistakes on defense.

Drox
17 Jan 2010, 02:40pm
Pretty good game, I would like to see Vikings beat the Saints next week but I doubt thats gonna happen. SD and Jets up next, not really interested in the outcome of this game much. lol

Delirium
17 Jan 2010, 04:25pm
I loved how Sensabaugh (Dallas's Saftey) talked shit before the game saying the only way Dallas would lose would be to beat themselves

Fastforward to sunday: First TD of the game Rice over Sensabaugh and even now he doesn't even know the ball has been thrown, dude was so turned around..

Italian Jew
17 Jan 2010, 04:36pm
I loved how Sensabaugh (Dallas's Saftey) talked shit before the game saying the only way Dallas would lose would be to beat themselves

Fastforward to sunday: First TD of the game Rice over Sensabaugh and even now he doesn't even know the ball has been thrown, dude was so turned around..

They did beat themselves on defense.

CookiemonstaJr
17 Jan 2010, 06:16pm
Epic Win by the Jets

Itch
17 Jan 2010, 10:21pm
Loved the games today!

Go Favre! winning one for old dudes everywhere!

Bald
17 Jan 2010, 11:12pm
I believe that the Vikings are going to win against the Cowboys.

EDIT: Yea IJ, I fucking noticed when I woke up today expecting their game. I'm a day behind everyone else. Fuck over sleeping. Still, I knew the Vikings were going to win.

Italian Jew
17 Jan 2010, 11:35pm
I believe that the Vikings are going to win against the Cowboys.

lol, they already did